Tyrespiel + Kevin

So, uh...Chapter 10 will be delayed a little so uhm, I'll publish this special chapter as an apology, 😫🙇‍♀️.

I am so busy, like there are three fucking mathematic modules and still revising my research, 😭😭😭.

Mathematic's theme is fricking green!!! Is this like paying respect to mother nature or smth?, well let's start though.

I see you guys simping for our Butler so this is like a special chapter for him.

Tyres : I mean he is the literal daddy that had like a huge coc-

And we are censoring that, thank you.

❦ ════ •⊰❂ - ❂⊱• ════ ❦
.
.
.
.

Crosseart Family decided to go on a vacation today with the siblings' close friends to a nearby waterfalls to spend the day with.

Of course kaspian brought his friends Liam, Ruffian and Mael.

"Ruffian, Kaspi! Give me that damn steak back now!"

Ruffian and Kaspian stuck their tongues out making Mael chase them around with a spatula in his hands ready to slap the motherfucking kitchen utensil on their bitch faces.

Yes, our sweetbean Mael is losing his cool.

And we all can imagine that Mael had successfully completed his mission with a satisfied sigh and nod to himself feeling proud that he muttered ;

"Oh look at that I just swatted a motherfricking 'flies'."

Then he excitedly look at Liam who had a proud look on his face giving a thumbs up to his direction making Mael squeal in accomplishment.

In the backround we all can see that the two troublemakers had huge bumps on their heads.

Harake brought his fellow knight-ly friends too, Theo and Faye.

"A-ah!? Y-your g-grace! P-please d-dont touch that! Ahhhh!! I told you it is poisonous!! Wahhh!!!"

Theo yelled in the backround holding a blank-face Tyrespiel that look's like he had been attack by a swarm of bees, 🐝, bzzz bzztch!

"Ha!? You did not, asshole!!! And stop calling me 'your grace' it makes me feel like you had finally decided I would be a perfect candidate for that psychotic prince!!"

Tyrespiel angrily yelled with a swelling face as he rushed to his parents to report Theo's 'knight-duty-failed' again, 😒.

Roman sat in the lake all the while glaring at Theo who started sweating buckets flinching when Roman caught-handedly a fish looking like he would commit murder any time now.

Faye laughing at her friend's clumsy self while chanting ; 'ohhh damn gojo-wannabe's brother is plotting murder...SLAYYYY'

"DONT BE LIKE THAT, FAYE!!! HELP ME-AHHHH!!"