Chapter XXVI

"Never run away like that again y/n-sensei! We were worried!"

"Yeah! Who knows what could have happened?! Maybe the higher ups had stationed someone to kill you?! It's dangerous!"

"I agree."

The h/c haired woman sat quietly Infront of the trio who stood over her, scolding her. Ironic. They had no idea. What they were saying. The woman kept her head down as they continued to scold her. Her e/c eyes practically burning holes into the floor from the intense stare. She wasn't in any way paying attention to what they said, only catching small phrases and words that came out of their mouths.

..s...

...l..s..

..es...

...ies....

... lies......

...lies....

....LIES....

THEY'RE L¥|πğ.

"Y/n-sensei are you even listening to us?!"

"I am."

"Then say something!"

"What do you expect me to say? Shall I apologize? I didn't do anything wrong. I already told you where I was and what I was doing. You don't need more than that."

"You made us worried!"

"How?"

"What if something ended up happening to you?!"

She simply kept quiet before standing up, a shadow covering her face as she kept her head down. Her figure seemingly towering over theirs. Was it them or did the room become a lot colder? Was it their imagination or was she oozing with murderous intent...

"How ironic."

"W-what?.."

She snapped her head up, her once e/c eyes now glinting red, a strange black colour swirling from her pupil. A black mist pouring from her figure, practically surrounding them and the whole room.