Chapter Fifty three - Accident

Matthew POV

"Mattie how could you do this?" I looked at the girl whose whining like a child stomping her foot.

"What?" I looked at her bored.

"This? How could you!" She said and throw the newspaper to me.

I saw a headline of course it's about me again. My hands are down and sensually stick on the place where it should never be. I mean it's a picture of me with a girl from last night in the bar.

I don't even remembered her name.

"What?" I asked her as I throw away the newspaper away from me.

"How could you cheated on me?" She said and I raised my brows on her.

Huh? Me cheated on her?

"How did I cheated in you?" I asked her confusedly.

"This!" She said as she wave the paper to me.

I laughed really hard. This girl must have hit her head or something.

"So what I am having sex with that girl? I don't even know her name!" I said to her

"You bastard you can't even deny it!" She said.

"Why would I deny it? It's already on paper. Anyway why did you say I cheated on you? You're not even my girlfriend? How can you say I cheated on you?" I told her harshly.

"What? I told you I love you!'

"But did I said I love you too? You know from the start I don't do love ok? I hate it. Since from the start I told you I don't want relationship. This... This what we have is just a duck buddies nothing more! So don't expect too much!" I said as I get off from the bed.

Stupid girl, I mean girls are always acted this way. A constant hot sex they always think the other way. I just wonder how women mind works?

If one will open her legs then just like that they think you are in relationship with them? What the hell, I was not born yesterday. I been wiser since that pathetic day of life.

The day where I saw the only girl whom who own my heart, body and soul. The day she broke my heart was the day that I told myself that I will never let myself be deceived by one woman.

I despise the word love and I always running around escaping that word. Love is absurd. The moment you pour your heart then it will break you. I won't let it happened again.

I grab my scattered clothes and didn't bother to look back even she keeps yelling me.

Kendall is a nice fuck nothing more nothing less. I enjoy her casual sex and I admit she's good on it. She's wild and experimental something I want.

"Please baby don't leave like that. You know how much I love you!" She said as she grab my wrist.

What?

"Don't touch me, I told you I won't love you. I am only for good sex nothing more! Bye Kendall I guess let's end this because you're thinking different now. I hate it!" I said and I went inside my car.

Speeding my way to my parents house. They keeps bugging me to have a serious relationship. My mom keeps setting me with different women. Like her friends daughter but it always end up me and that girl in bed after the night out. Then tomorrow I forgot what happened.

I told them I don't do relationship. As far as I am concerned right now is my career.

Obviously I don't want to be fashion designer like my mom since I don't any idea about it. Much more being a politician which my father has been running for senator again.

My parents are suckers of power, fame and money. Everything which I have since I am there only son.

I played professional football. And I can say I am good at it. Actually I am the team quarterback. I been leading the team in so many championships. I love that feeling being on top.

Just then my phone rings. I looked at the caller and I saw my manager name on it. Goodness why can't they leave me for a day?

"What?" I said as I answered the call.

"Are you insane? How could you carelessly flaunt yourself making out in the middle of the bar? Really Matthew? What will your fan think about it? I told you many time to take care of your image. But you always did not listen!" He said in outburst.

"Relax man, it's nothing serious!" I said as i started to fell dizzy because of his ranting.

"Relax? Nothing serious? That's the problem why can't you just choose one girl and be serious. So we don't have any problem with you related to those kind of women. Really a  stripper? Matthew what's next? " He said and I sigh.

"Fine I am sorry I won't do it again just stop nagging me you make my head spinning!" I said to him.

"Ok where are you right now?"

"Somewhere!"

"Tell me!"

"I am going to my parents house!" I said as I feel defeated.

"Good! Take care!" He said and drop the call.

Urgg! I hate it when they treated me that way. I wanted to stop sometimes because they keep pressuring me. I can't be who I want to be.

I been dealing my emotion so hard and dwell with it.

I didn't know how long I am looking blankly at the as I drive. I didn't see the stop light and next I know. I heard my heard a shattered sound of glasses. My head spinning, dizzy and confused as hell I feel right now.

But before I close my eyes I saw two figure looking at me. One is calling through her phone. The other one keeps telling me to stay open my eyes. But it keeps dropping and I feel like my life being drifting away from me.

The pain all over my body in unbearable. I want to shout but I can't even move a muscle. Then my eyes give up and slowly I find myself in a blac vision.