81. Chu Ge in Action!

Chapter 081: Desperate, Chu Yu is driving!

The third-order ice zombie can see the guy who offends him. Even if he doesn't die, he can be hurt by a heavy blow. When it was in the mood, it was discovered that someone had broken its good deeds, and the blow of the kill was actually blocked.

A pair of big eyes protruding from muscle atrophy are staring staring at Xiao Ziling, standing on the top of the factory. It is indeed abominable to provoke people who offend it, but it is absolutely unforgivable if it breaks down its good deeds. Therefore, Xiao Ziling is easy to absorb this hate value.

Yang Pingzhang escaped a catastrophe, and Chapter 081 knew that he was the one who stood behind Chu Yutian in the quiet of the general headquarters. He was a little bit in his heart, and the people under Chu’s hands would not be weak, and maybe they could fight for a while. He didn't expect that this person could defeat this third-order zombie.

You must know that the third-order is not so easy to upgrade. It is estimated that the entire camp is not the third-order powerhouse, but even Dong Haozhe and Chen Jingwen are still two-two. The number may not reach that level.

The third-order zombie didn't have the patience to consume it with the wicked guy in front of him. It slammed into a foot, and the whole person rose up and quickly rushed to the roof of Xiaoziling. The dancing hands were emitting a burst of chill.

Xiao Ziling’s spiritual eyes are very clear. There is a huge amount of energy around the zombie hands. It seems that this zombie’s skill to use this time is the cold palm.

Xiao Ziling, who has already had an insight into the opportunities, did not hesitate. He had seen the power of the ice palm. You can shoot flying stones outside the sky, and his small body can not stand such an attack. So, he slammed the roof with a force, and with this rebound force flashed over. Fly into the air.

A loud bang of "嘭", see the roof of the gravel tiles flying. The roof of the factory was directly blasted by a palm of the third-order zombies. A circle around the hole has been frozen, with ice crystals of varying lengths and crystal clear. A chill began to pervade.

In the midair, Xiao Ziling saw the entire back of the zombies exposed. I would let this opportunity pass. I saw his right hand and saw the water whip in his hand pumping toward the back of the zombie.

"啪", the water whip directly pumped to the back of the zombies, this is not counted, Xiao Ziling directly shook his wrist. The water whip is like a living snake that automatically climbs up and wraps around, leaving the zombie group around, so that the zombies can't move at any time.

Xiao Ziling then pulled his right hand and his whole man flew past the zombies. On the way, he held the handle with his left hand. Pull hard.

The "brush" sounded softly, and the air was cold, and with the direction of the blade, it quickly pointed to the head and neck of the zombie...

Sting" is like a squeaky sound that strikes the glass, and it screams sharply, causing the people around him to wrinkle and brow, revealing an uncomfortable expression. Even a few people can't help but cover their ears.

The head and neck of the zombie was now wrapped in a thick layer of ice, that is to say. Xiao Ziling’s knife was only drawn to the outer ice surface, and there was no damage to the zombies.