Part 2

Giovanni Martini

Getting up in the morning I feel a little weight on me. Looking down I saw this little blond on me. Rolling my eyes I pushed her off putting on my clothes.

Walking back home to the castle. "Our mate is going to hate us when she finds out how many women you've been with" my wolf Ajax growled. I rolled my eyes. "You know just as well as me. We don't have a mate we're twenty eight" I told him and he growled at me.

Getting to the castle I took a hot shower got ready for the day.

Getting to my office I looked at the picture of my little sister and I

Getting to my office I looked at the picture of my little sister and I. Her who's the spitting image as our mother. This is going to be her first time home since our parents death.

Her and her mate Jason. Their also bringing there friend but she's human. It's almost time for me to meet them. Getting ready to leave when April walked towards me. "Alpha King where are you going?" She asked me.

Not saying anything I just kept walking. Our relationship if you can call it one is strictly sex. I might take her out to eat every now and then but lately she's acting as if she forgot.

Walking to the restaurant because I rather walk and I know April hated it. "Baby my feet hurt" she wined and I looked at her. "I am not your baby." I growled.

Getting to the restaurant I walked right in. Looking for dove kissing her cheeks then talking to her mate Jason. She introduced me to her best friend I didn't look at her because my wolf kept trying to get through.

I took her hand to shake and the sparks ran throughout my body. I can finally hear my wolf "mate" Looking at her face she's beautiful I stared a bit until I saw what she had on.

It pissed me off looking around men staring at her with lust. My eyes shift but I controlled myself. I sat next to her blocking the view of my angel.

The stupid waiter been hitting on her all afternoon. "Kill him before he takes mate away" trying to calm down I rest my hand on her thigh. She kept trying to remove it but after awhile she left it alone.

April kept annoying me and Just want her to leave. Looking at her I stood up taking her by the arm. "Leave" I said and her eyes widen she nod then left.

Walking back to table "where your girlfriend went Gio". Eva's soft voice said to me. "She's not my girlfriend we're only friends" I told her and she hmm.

The waiter came back with the bill but it was short.  "We're missing Eva's entire order" Dove said the waiter shook his head "no it's on me" Eva smiled saying a small thank you.

And I growled at him the entire restaurant shake and everyone lower their head. "Mines!" I growled pulling Eva on my lap. Inhaling her sent Eva laughed nervously and wiggled a bit.

"Umm Gio your cute and all but I don't like being touched by people I don't know" she said trying to get up. I growled again at her "Dove ima hit him" she said.

"Umm Giovanni she's human put her down your scaring her"  Dove said I sat her down got up and left. I needed to run I was so pissed and upset. He tried to steal my mate also that my mate doesn't know I'm her mate.

After a few hours I ran back to the castle. Going in my room taking a shower. Getting out putting on some sweatpants when there was a knock at my door.

Smelling my mate I opened the door for her. She walked in looking beautiful in her little night dress.

"So Dove and Jason told me what a mate is and all that stuff" she said and I nod. "How does it make you feel?" I asked her " terrified and confused that werewolfs are real. And that I'm practically married at twenty to a man I don't even know" she said and I nod.

"But I guess I don't mind giving this whole mate thing a try" she said looking down at her feet. Walking up to her I picked her up and spinning her around.

"Well I guess I'll be going back to my room" she said and I pulled her closer. "Do you wanna stay and watch a movie or something" I asked her nervously she smiled but nod yes to me.

So I turned on a movie and laid down. She laid next to me cuddling into me. And my wolf purred and she laughed. "Did you just purr" she said "no"  she laughed more. Laying down she said it's okay as she rubbed her fingers thought out my hair.

Her nails racked my scalp. "Mark her" my wolf said I told him no. "Mark her before someone tires to take our mate" he yells glancing at Eva she looked afraid.

Then I noticed my eyes been switching back forth. I got it under control "don't be scared little mate" I told her and she laughs nervously "do your eyes always do that" I shook my head no.

"My wolf keeps trying to take over" she looked at me "why?" She asked "he wants to mark you" she looks confused "mark me?" She asked and I nod. "It's when I bite you on your neck. It's going to have a symbol of us and our love so no else will touch you" she looked at me confused

"I'm not going to mark you. You already said your uncomfortable with being particularly married. If I mark you and we finish the mating process we'll really be married. I want you to tell me when you want me to" I told her and she nod.

"What is the mating process?" She asked me "well first I mark you we have sex and I mark you again " I told her and she nod. Rubbed her hand down her face. "Okay" she stood up "I'm going to bed" she said and I shook my head no. "Please stay" she looked at me taking a breath then nod.

So I spent the night with my mate and it was the best sleep I had in a long time.