(Chapter 53) Holiday Memories

Y/n P.O.V (The Lodge) (Midday)

"So, I got hit with an eye colour changing potion?" I ask as Lucinda continues to heal me, even though I'm sure I'm fully healed.

"I doubt it's that harmless" Lucinda explains as she finally stops healing me. "Have you noticed any affects?"

"No, everything seems fine" I say as I do my best to mentally check over my body.

"Be sure to keep an eye out, and tell me the moment you sense something's off" Lucinda says though I can tell it's an order.

"Scream!!!"

"Zane?" I ask as he comes running past us, stopping to catch his breath for a second. "What happened?"

"Girl... tried... kiss... me?" Zane stutters out with a look that makes me wonder if he's just been to war.

"Zane it's okay, just breath" I say as I place a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't touch me devil woman!" He screams as he runs off.

"Ouch" I say, only hurt emotionally. "Anyway... what do we do now?"

Y/n P.O.V (Lovers Lane) (December 24, last year, Noon)

"BAAABBBYYY!!!" I sings as I bursts through the front door. "I'm home!

"Etativel" Lucinda casts and I start floating, only to be thrown out the door and get a mouth full of snow.

And then my phone bings.

ThiccWitchGF: Sorry Baby, can't let you in the house right now, wrapping Christmas presents

ThiccWitchGF: (kisses)

Y/n: booo!

Y/n: But I need kisses

ThiccWitchGF: you'll get some later, I promise

"Hey Y/n?" Katelyn asks as she looks down at me, covered in snow.

"Hey Katelyn" I say as I sit up and brush out the snow in my ears. "Aaand... Travis? Hi"

"Hi Y/n" Travis greets.

"Y/n, no!" Katelyn says as she sees and fears the smug grin on my face.

"Soooo..... what brings you two together, on this cold, romantic morning" I say as I jump up and swing my arms around their shoulders. "Perfect weather for cuddles, snuggles. Kisses. 'Tis the season, who knows what could happen?"

"Y/n..." Katelyn groans.

"I... urrr" Travis stutters while rubbing the back of his head.

"Y/N-SENPAI!?!?" KC shouts as she grabs me by the ear, pulls me away and throws me behind a bush. "What do you think you're doing!"

"Nice to see you too" I mumble as once again and brush snow out of my hair.

"Does Y/n-Senpai have any idea how long it took to get Katelyn-Sama and Travis-Kun together!" KC shouts. "You're ruining Kawaii-Chan's ship!"

"What ever happened to... Kawaii-Chan promises not to ship real people anymore?" I say, mimicking her voice.

"Kawaii-Chan knows but Kawaii-Chan got caught up in the romance" KC says with her fingers pointing together and a pout on her face.

"I don't really have a problem with it, so long as no one gets hurt" I explain.

"I can still hear you two, you know" Katelyn shouts, with a cute tsundere pout that Travis admires without her noticing.