FOR THOSE WHO AREN'T FAMILIAR

ARTWORK NOT MINE, JUST FOR REFERENCES

Made by this lovely human: https://twitter.com/kisekiii_25/status/1432955066470711296

THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO KNOW NOTHING OF EMPIRES AND DREAM SMP

Summary: This story takes place before the demon, Xorntoh, was banished, so there is a lot of corruption still in the empires. This story is in the land of Empires smp, where basically there are 12 rulers who all have different kingdoms, along with different themes to the said kingdoms. In the story, a strange storm sweeps through their lands, bringing with it people of another Smp, the Dream Smp. The Dream Smp are a whole another set of people.

If you find unfamiliar concepts in the story, refer back to this page (It goes in order):

Smp: Lands

Undergrove: Shubble's kingdom, filled with mushrooms and plants

Shubble: Ruler or the Undergrove, protector of the forest, Gnome (Girl with short brown hair and mushroom cap in the picture above)

Lady Saturn: One of Shubble's wolves, a protector of the forest

Anti-corruption: There is a demon on the lands of empires smp who spreads corruption and chaos wherever they go, is evil

Gem and Scott: Fellow empire rulers who are very anti-corruption

Gem, or GeminiTay: Amethyst wizard of the server, lady of dragons, ruler of the Crystal Cliffs, head of magic academy (girl with ginger hair in braid and green dress in picture above)

Scott, or Smajor: Ice king of Rivendell, elf brother to Xornoth, or demon, champion of god Aeor (boy with cyan blue hair, golden antlers, and white robes)

Katherine: Fellow ruler of the overgrown, Lady of House blossom, flower princess, protector of the land (girl with black hair and purple dress in picture above)

House blossom: Katherine's official title for her kingdom castle

Lizzie: Fellow empire ruler, queen of ocean, goddess of sea, sister to Jimmy (Girl with pink hair, axolotl tail, and blue dress in picture above)

Elytra: Attachable wings used for flying on the Smp

PvP: Fighting