11.

Charlotte's POV:
I woke in bed with, Anna cuddled up to me as I was little spoon, this felt so fucking good because I've never done this before with someone.

I was a bit surprised to be waking up in my bedroom because I didn't even notice that she brought me back home last night as I fell asleep in the car.

I turned around so I was facing, Anna, our face was inches apart. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. "Good morning, beautiful" I pecked her lips. "Good morning" I started getting up.

"Where are you going?" she asked as she sat up. "To the bathroom, I'm gonna take a shower" she nodded her head then got out of bed and came over to me as I was getting my things out.

I felt, Anna put her hands onto my waist as she gently put her head onto my shoulder and kissed my neck. "Can I join?" she whispered on me as carried on kissing me.

The vibration of her voice on my skin felt weird but it was also really nice. Not gonna lie, it turned me on a bit. I nodded my head as I tilted my head back.

"Is someone enjoying, daddy kissing her neck like this" I nodded my head as I couldn't get words out of my mouth from the way that I was feeling in this persist moment.

I hummed, agreeing that I liked the way that she was kissing me. Anna, started sucking onto my neck causing a moan to escape my mouth.

"Fuck, daddy" I moaned out, feeling my knees become weak from having my eyes closed and tilted back. Anna, wrapped her arms around my waist to keep my body from falling over.

"Instead of the shower, shall we take this to the bed?" she whispered into my ear. I nodded my head. "Fuck, yes" Anna chuckled and took me over to the bed, stripping me out of my clothes as fast as she could.

Anna, then made me lean back as my hands were keeping my body rested up as she started kissing my lips then going down to my neck. A couple minutes later she stood back up and took her clothes.

Her dick now being visible to me as she pulled her boxers down. "Like what you see, princess?" I nodded my head, up and down, aggressively after hearing what she asked.

"Very" Anna, smirked the came over to me and pushed me down on the bed. "Do you give me full consent?" I nodded my head again as I was deeply looking into her beautiful ocean blue eyes.

"Yes, daddy, just fuck me" she pushed me down onto the bed and I turned so my head was now on the pillow. "You're such a pillow princess" I smirked. "Only for you, daddy".

With that, I felt her hard dick be inserted into my center as she started to thrust in and out of me. The way that she makes me feel whenever we have sex, is just so fucking comforting.

I can't even believe that I was so insecure before her coming into my life, because now I just feel so special and I don't see myself the way that I used to.

I used to look into the mirror and pick out every part of my body that I wanted to change. Now I don't even think about what I want to change because I feel like I am beautiful and that I'm worthy.

It blows my mind that I was able to pull someone so perfect and pure. Yes, I'll always say that she's more beautiful than what I am but that's not said the same way as before.

Anna, genuinely is the love of my life and I can't imagine a day without her. That's why I don't want her to leave, I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

I felt myself reach my high, while, Anna was thrusting herself in and out of my center. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as it hit onto the pillow, hardly.

My lips separated from each other as a loud moan escape my mouth. "Fuck" I screamed, gripping onto the duvet until my knuckles turned white.

"Are you close?" I hummed, not being able to speak due to the pleasure that I was feeling. "Cum for, daddy" she seductively said.

Within seconds, I came on her dick as my juice dripped down to her balls. I could feel her member twitch inside of me just before she released at the same time that I did.

Anna, carried on thrusting but slowly as we rode out our highs. She soon slipped out of my center and laid down next to me.

"Ready for that shower, beautiful?" she asked looking at me then putting some hair behind my ear. "I think so" Anna, chuckled then I tried to stand up but failed.

"Here" I laid down onto the bed again then she started massaging my legs. It felt absolutely amazing, the way that we randomly started changing the motion so she was going in circles and would press down enough to not hurt me just felt so fucking good.

"How do you legs feel now?" I stood up and started waking, noticing the pain from them shake had gone. "So much more better" Anna, smiled then walked over to me and held onto my hand.

Anna, kissed me passionately on the lips. I love it when she kisses me, her lips are so soft and the way that she does it is so loving and passionate.

"Ready?" I nodded my head then we went into the bathroom and got into the shower.

———

Anna's POV:
"Charlotte, get your hoodie, we're going out" I shouted up the stairs as she was in her bedroom. "One minute" she shouted back. I ran upstairs and got one of my hoodies out of my closet then put it on.

I went over to her bedroom door and knocked, she didn't answer but I could hear her moaning. I opened the door, seeing her fingering herself.

"Are you craving for, daddy's dick inside of you again" I said seductively as I watched her doing what she was doing. Charlotte, nodded her head as her eyes went wide.

"Come finish me off" a loud moan escaped her mouth as her body was making the bed rock, hitting the wall. It wasn't as loud as what it is when we fuck, that bed takes over the sounds of our sweet, beautiful moans.

I rested in between her legs that were spread apart but more closer to her feet as I leaned over and attached my mouth to her wet pussy after she took her fingers out.

I stuck my tongue inside of her and moved in and out then flipping it, getting to her sweet spot. Charlotte, let out a loud moan then came inside my mouth.

I let her ride out her high as I carried on with what I was doing then slipped my tongue out. After that, I attached my lips to hers and put some of her cum into her mouth.

We both swallowed and OH MY FUCKING GOD she tastes so fucking good. That's the first time that I've eaten her out, I'm definitely gonna be doing that more often.

I decided to just not go out because it's getting late and, Charlotte wanted to cuddle with me so I let her. She had her head on my chest as I had my arm wrapped around her neck.

Today has been insane but wonderful. I can't wait for tomorrow because I get to spend another day with the person that I've fallen deeply for. I'm like a broken fucking record but she truly is.

A/N: if any of you have requests, i would love to do them for you