♔ Happiness

"There is always a glimmer in those who have been through the dark."― Atticus

Caught up in the twisted world of Pride and War, Jimin lost something achingly vital to his long-neglected human heart.

Happiness.

Being the lone son and heir of South Korea's most dangerous crime family, Jimin is no stranger to bloodshed. He is ruthless, relentless, and revengeful in every aspect. And he is obsessively dutiful to his Mafia life, not willing to stop the rivers of blood and misery from flowing anytime soon.

But however strong the walls of his detached heart be, the essence of love and affection always manage to seep in through the cracks.

One such ray of sunshine seeping in between the grey clouds of the thunderstorm of his life is Kim Sana.

Gentle, compassionate, content. She is the epitome of joy. The life of the party. And the polar opposite of Jimin in every possible way.

When two people so adverse take the vows of marriage and become husband and wife, conflicting emotions are set to flow.

Can a man fond of blood, pain, and violence love a girl who wants nothing more in life than peace, a man to love, books to read, and a garden full of carnations?

Will Sana be content in a world of rage and torment, and her irrational love that keeps on growing for Jimin - a love so irrational that it makes her blind to the evils he's committed?

➽───────────────❥

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting PARK JIMIN*3^)/

Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting  PARK JIMIN(*^3^)/~♡

...And a mood board for KIM SANA (◕ᴗ◕✿)

(For imagination, Visuals of Go Yoon Jung, a South Korean actress)

Okay so this is embarrassing, but I made a trailer too! It's absolutely pathetic, I have zero skills but I made one for fun!

(The trailer gives off a dull vibe but I promise the book is different– it's worth reading 💗🤭)

DISCLAIMER+Author's note

This is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or are used in a fictitious manner.

I have cast Jimin only for name and visuals. His character is one built by my imagination and does not relate to the real Park Jimin at all. The same goes for other characters. For visual purposes, I have chosen specific Korean idols or actors as cast. This is done solely for visual purposes.

I do not intend to hurt anyone's sentiments intentionally. I really do hope you enjoy the story while keeping in mind that it's fictitious by all means.

I don't have ownership of the pictures, GIFs, and videos used in the story.

The Gorgeous cover and banner are by inky_jin :D

Since It is based around Mafia AU, it is set to contain mature themes - death, violence, mentions of blood. The Book will also contain mature, sexual content. Because I don't want to give spoilers, I won't include a trigger warning before. Please don't read if you are not comfortable with these themes.

I have exclusive copyrights. Please don't plagiarize.

I desire for my book to be a Reader's comfort space. Hence, I would appreciate it if you help in making the comment section a positive. let's not spread hate. Just like happiness is infectious, hate is contagious. By being hateful, you are spreading negativity in society. Please remember this. Hate will not be tolerated here. Constructive criticism is of course welcome!

On a lighter note, This story is very close to my heart and I hope to covey the emotions well through my writing.

I hope you enjoy it! I'm grateful to you, my little Wattpad fam! (˙˙)ʜᴇʜ♥

This is a book blurb. I will begin to publish chapters in January 2022. Until then, please hang on! Stay tuned!

 Until then, please hang on! Stay tuned!

Coming soon- January 2022