Chapter 18: 'Battle For The Emporium'

Today was Joie's day to wake up all of the animatronics to get ready for today. He had already managed to get everyone else up but hit a road block when he got to Monty because he was not a morning person AT ALL.

Dodging plushies being thrown at him and even a neon light that was once on the wall he eventually got the gator up.

But now HE was the one tired and wanted to get this routine over with. So he quickly went over to Freddy's room to finish.

"Alright, Freddy! It's time to wake- oh, you're already up!" Joie chirped happily.

"Of course! Last night was quite eventful!" Freddy smiled back. "Also, may you quiet down a bit? Y/n is sleeping!"

"What?" Joie looked over towards Freddy's plushy-infested couch only to see that you were there, snuggled up in a Fazbear themed blanket. "Why is she here?" Joie pondered.

"She was exhausted after doing an experiment with me last night, so she just stayed here!"

"Oh! Well, in that case!" Joie grinned as he trotted over to your sleeping frame and yanked you off the couch onto the floor, waking you up.

"Joie! Why would you do that?!" Freddy gasped, running over to check on you.

"Her shift starts soon, can't have her sleeping in." Joie shrugged, watching Freddy kneel down and lift you up.

"Couldn't you have found a better way though?" You groggily spoke, dizzy and tired.

"Nah, you sleep like a bear, no offense." Joie raised his hand up in defense to Freddy.

"None taken!" Freddy smiled, helping you stand. "You alright Y/n?"

"Yeah yeah, I'm good..." You softly waved him off, attempting to stand on your own.

Once the bear saw that you were good on your own, he walked over to his mirror to make sure everything was functional.

"So, why were you here again?" Joie asked.

"I was trying something out with Freddy, it worked, but the aftershock was not swell at all, so I stayed here!"

Joie rose a brow and looked down towards the floor.

"Could that 'aftershock' be the reason why your legs are shaking?" Joie quizzed, seeing you tense up.

"Uh, yeah! But I'm all good! See?" You nervously smiled, taking a step forward, only for your knees to buckle in and you to fall over right on your face.

"Ow..." You mumbled, mouth full of carpet.

"Y/n!!! You told me that you were alright!!!" Freddy gasped, quickly coming over to lift you up once more. not letting you go this time.

"But I am!"

"No! You're not!" The bear let out a sigh. "I knew I went too rough on you last night..." He whispered to himself.

"It's okay Freddy! I literally asked for it!" You patted him on the shoulder, reassuring him.

Joie just looked at the two confused as hell.

"I need CONTEXT!" He squealed out in frustration.

"Oh! Apologies, Joie!" Freddy chuckled. "You see, Y/n has decided to work on her flexibility recently, but going to classes is a little on the expensive side! So she had the idea to come to me for help!" He explained.

"And how exactly were you supposed to help?" Joie deadpanned.

"I can only do the splits with my right leg forward and not my left, I also can't force myself down the other way without the fear of hurting myself, so I came to Freddy here to see if he could help me..." You answered, rubbing your leg joint.