━━━06

⊹⊱•••《 ✮ 》•••⊰⊹

・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆

"Abuela! The castle is breaking!" Mirabel shouted, running into the room of everyone dancing. Y/N looked up as everyone paused their happiness, Mirabel waved her hands wildly before she started sprinting back towards where she saw the cracks. The rest of the people following closely behind.

Y/N cautiously looked down from above the stairs, sudden confusion overwhelmed her as she didn't see any cracks at all. It seemed just as normal as it was before.

She turned her head as Alma started scolding Mirabel before turning and comforting the panicking people about how the magic was not breaking and everything was going to be alright. Her lips pressed together in a forced smile and everyone started walking back. Y/N turned to go with them when a hand on her shoulder made her pause.

"What did you tell her?" Isabella whispered harshly, making sure no one else could over hear. Y/N sent the older a strange look, pushing her hand off her shoulder she stepped back slightly. Her gaze didn't falter as she spoke, "nothing."

"You said unless the castle walls break you would have done something bad." Isabella let out an angry breath before looking up coldly, "she is easily vulnerable and can believe anything you say."

The girl stepped forward and put a finger to her chest, "so what did you say to my sister."

Y/N let out a small gulp, watching as Isabella was turned suddenly when Delores appeared. Asking on what was happening.

"I did nothing-"

"I believe Y/N has something to do with the walls, did you hear anything?" She turned to look at her prima, eyes warmer than before.

"Hmm, not really, everyone gets loud and it's hard to hear, but I did hear a portrait fall." She let out a hum before walking away cutely. Y/N watched as Isabella sent her a look before Waving Alma over, who had Camilo help her up the stairs.

"Isabella I'm legit telling you I did n-"

"Yes Isabella," Alma said tiredly but with kind eyes for her granddaughter. Who pointed at Y/N dramatically, "I believe Y/N caused Mirabel to believe the walls cracked."

"I did n-"

Alma's breath stiffened as she stared at Y/N, "who invited you..?"

"Mirabel." Camilo interrupted.

"Your not giving me a chance to-" Y/N tried for the fourth time.

Alma's look hardened slightly and she turned to Y/N, "Casita is not breaking and I don't appreciate the rules you are breaking. In the village and others," she looked down slightly.

"Since you are young I give you one more chance, break it, you'll be punished accordingly." She said strictly.

Y/N felt like she was drowning, what did she do? For the past five minutes she been trying to explain what the hell happened and they are all ignoring her. Probably just happy to give an excuse to hate her now, she turned, glaring softly at Camilos smug grin.

She watched the trio walk away before she sighed and headed back in the party herself. The atmosphere was a bit awkward but it soon lightened up as people started dancing again. She looked around the room for a few seconds and brightened up when she noticed her siblings tiredly sitting next to a wall.

Walking up to them she sent them a small smile before bending down to shake Ivan's shoulder. Causing him to wake up, he looked around in confusion before standing up.

"Come on, we have to go home." She mumbled and Alex gave a cough. "But it's not over yet?" She shook her head slightly and the boy nodded in defeat, Y/N carefully picked up Karla and felt Karla's hands tighten around her neck.

As she was walking away towards the stairs, she felt appreciation as the stairs turn into slides since Casita must've felt some sort of pity for her. She slide down them at let out a laugh as her siblings did too, walking out the front door she paused at a neighing of a donkey.

Walking over to the gate where all the donkeys stood, there was a man half asleep leaning against the gate. He must've been the one to guard the donkeys, his name was like, Bob, or something. She really didn't care.

Y/N listened to a Donkey Neigh in a slight panic, knowing she shouldn't but curiosity was too strong. Y/' chuckled and told her siblings to go off ahead and she'll catch up soon. Alex took the youngest on his back as they trotted ahead.

She turned back towards the donkeys with furrowed brows as she heard a gasp from a man. Hopping over the fence she walked forward to see who the suspect was that was horribly trying to steal a donkey.

Her eyes widened in sudden shock, as a man with a bucket on his head popped up.

He let out a quick "SHH" before realizing Bob, who was guarding the donkeys started walking forwards.

Bucket-man gave her a panicked turn of the head before he PUSHED HER into the vision of the man.

Causing her face to get a bruise on the side.

"Ow-" she hesitated as she looked up into the very angry eyes of the gatekeeper. Just Y/Ns luck it seemed, he picked her up angrily and started spitting cusses at her at how disrespectful she was trying to steal a donkey. Her heart fell into her stomach as he walked inside to grab obviously a Madrigal.

And for once Y/N L/N stayed put, for she knew there would've been no way out of this. If she were to run she still had an eye witness and the calls of the donkeys behind her would've warned anyone. Besides if she says it was a Bucket hat man, she would've get sent away from her family.

Alma Madrigal walked out of the door, more furious than before that she was interrupted again in the middle of her grandsons gift ceremony.

She ticked her tongue at the top her mouth, not even having to do anything to know it was Y/N L/N who pulled this stunt.

"I hope you remember that I have gave you a warning earlier but you just won't listen.. How disappointed your mama would be in you." Y/Ns eyes lit up in shock as she stared at the elder.

'I know she ain't talking bout-'

"You are confined to your house tomorrow morning, I'll have a Madrigal come watch you. Your obviously not allowed to set a foot inside Casita again." She scoffed before turning, casitas doors locked automatically when Alma stepped inside and Y/N let out a defeated breath.

Who was that man in the bucket hat?

A/N: My friend found this fanfic (you know who you are.) and now he won't leave me alone about it + y'all get Tuesdays update early because I am very busy tomorrow!