The hardest decision

Y/n s POV

I was literally in shock after seeing Mr. Kim infront of my apartment door. I was just staring at him with my jaw dropped . It was probably on the floor.
" Hello?" It was his secretary who spoke finally. If not it was like a staring contest between Mr. Kim and I.
With Mr. Kim's secretary's words I came back to my senses and I was able to murmur a HELLO back at them.
" Ms. I am Mr. Jung. And this is Mr. Kim. The former Chairman of the company that you work for.." he kept on saying and was cut off by Mr. Kim's voice.
" In other words, the father of the man you are dating" he was looking directly at my eyes and he caught me off guard by saying that. I literally choked my self. " Why don't you ask us to come in? Should we talk standing outside?" He asked me again in his raspy voice.

" Ah ah.. yes Mr..Kim come in. You too Mr. Secretary" I said and closed the door once they are in. I directed them to the living room and asked them to have a seat in the couch.

" Please sit Ms

" Please sit Ms. Y/n " Mr. Kim told me looking at me. So I took a seat infront of him while wondering how he knows my name.
" You must be wondering why we are here Ms. Y/n. I ll just tell you why I am here without beating around the bush. I want you too break up with my son. "
With what he said, I felt like something is stuck in my throat. I was trying my best not to tear up.

" I know both of you are in a relationship. But my son is the chairman of the most Respected company in South Korea. And look at you, you are just a mere secretary. And I know this house was bought to you by Taehyung. I found out everything from the day you came to work at the company. But I didn't know that he will have a relationship with you. If not I would have fired you before even hiring you to work . " He kept on saying and i felt like someone was stabbing me continuously.
" Now it's enough. Past is past. So now, at least now I want you to break up with him. Not for me but For the sake of Taehyung, for the sake of the company. He came to my house after work today. He refused to break up with you. So I told him to resign from the chairman position and to let go of the company if he wants to continue the relationship with you. He agreed to it. He said that he will let go of the company. Ms. Y/n hope you understand. The company was everything for taehyung. He loved it so much. He was ready to sacrifice anything to the betterment of the company because he loved it so much earlier. But now he is blinded by the so called love to consider letting go of the company he loved so much. So if you truly care for his happiness break up with him. Just leave him alone. " Mr. Kim said and stood up from where he was standing and left my house without saying anymore.

But it was enough. What he said more than enough. I felt my heart heavy. I felt my heart racing..not because I was excited or anything. It was because I was stressed. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't even think of my life without Tae in it. I dreamt about my life with Tae. Living with him, having kids with him and growing old with him. Not because he is rich but because he is the love of my life. But now I didn't know what to do. I didn't know how I should react .I was holding back my tears until now but I couldn't do it anymore. I was hurt more than I ever have been. I was stressed out. Mostly I was scared of loosing my tae. I wanted to cry so hard. I wanted to let go all of my pain in the heart. So I didn't try to stop myself. To be honest, I couldn't stop myself anymore and I broke down into sobs crying loudly as I can trying to let go of my pain.

Taehyung s POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking on to my door.
" Yesssss ??? " I asked without bothering to open my eyes because I was feeling sleepy.
" It's me son. Aren't you coming downstairs to have dinner?" It was aunty Lee.
" I ll come aunty. Thank you " I replied  her and slowly opened my eyes trying to reach my phone which was on the bedside table.
I tried to switch it on but it was switched off. I plugged it to the charger and switched on the phone. There were many missed called from my father. But I didn't want to call him back so I ignored his missed calls and dialled my girl's number. It rang several times but she didn't answer the phone. I tried twice and since she didn't pick up the phone, I dropped her a text and went downstairs to eat.

Mrs. Lee was waiting for me downstairs after making the dining table ready. I thanked her and sat down to have my dinner. I asked aunty Lee to join me as well. Once both of us were having dinner Mrs. Lee looked at me and spoke.
" Are you all right taehyung ah? Is everything alright?" She asked me with a concerned voice. She obviously knew me so well.
" I m fine aunty. It's just this and that with my father and y/n isn't answering her phone as well. So I was worried. " I replied her without taking my eyes off my dinner plate.
I felt her hand on my head slowly caressing my hair.
" Aigoo my baby. Don't worry taehyung ah. Ms Y/n must have fallen asleep. She will call you back once she see your missed calls. " Then only I remembered that she usually fell asleep after having dinner. Anyways after what Mrs. Lee said I felt good. So I looked at her with a smile and continued to eat.

Y/n s POV

I woke up with a very dry throat. I found myself still on the couch in the living room. I checked the time on the phone and it was past midnight. I slowly leaned and grabbed a water bottle which was on the coffee table and had some water.

My head was heavy and my body was sore. I felt like my soul has left my body. After sometime I finally straightened up on the couch and pulled my hair back into a messy bun.

 After sometime I finally straightened up on the couch and pulled my hair back into a messy bun

I didn't even want to think about what happened earlier before I fell asleep. I really didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether I should tell Tae about what happened sometimes ago or not. I was feeling lost and helpless because I had no one to tell this and to take advice from . I didn't want to worry Tae by telling him about all these as well.
One part of me didn't want to think of what Mr. Kim asked me earlier because I know my tae would always choose me over anything.
The other part of me doesn't want to see Tae loosing his dreams and the company so that part is convincing me to do as Mr. Kim asked me.

I really didn't know what to do. I was just stuck between two options. I leaned on the couch again and started to think about what I have to do for the betterment of my Tae