Eighty-Nine

"This is ridiculous." Aries said, pulling out her wand as her and Ben walked to Dumbledores office, "why did he have to ask us to come tonight? And so close to the end of the year. Why is he starting training now?" She asked, conjuring a jacket from the cold hallways.

"He's Dumbledore. He has his reasons." Ben sighed, losing count of how many times he had while they walked to the latter's office.

Aries did her best to cover more skin as her and Ben arrived at the Gargoyle, "do you know the password?" Aries asked Ben.

"He said you would know. Something about candy." Aries smiled at that, she had known about Dumbledores addiction to lemon drops since she had arrived.

"Lemon Drops." Aries said, biting her red lips as the statue moved.

"What is it with that man and candy." Ben shook his head with a laugh before letting Aries go up the stairs before him.

"Hm, Honey has taught you well. You're becoming more and more gentlemanly each time I see you." Aries told him as they arrived at Dumbledores door.

"Well, Honey deserves a good man. And I hope I can be that expectation one day." Ben smiled, merely the thought of his girlfriend making his mood pick up, as he knocked on the door.

Come in

Aries and Ben both walked into the old man's office at his use of legilimency. Instead of coming in and seeing Dumbledore at his desk. He was standing in the middle of the room with his desk, chairs and potentially breakable object on the outer rim of the room.

Beside Dumbledore was a man with a staff. He had two bright blue eyes and curly blonde falling short by his ears. Aries recognized him rather quickly by the prosthetic leg as Auror Alastor Moody.

The girl furrowed her brows at the young looking man, his hair beginning to look more and more greasy the longer she looked at him, "Ah, Miss Black, Mr. Crawford. I'd like you two to meet Alastor Moody, auror and member of the Order of the Phoenix." Dumbledore said, though Aries didn't seem to care.

"Dumbledore it's midnight, there's exams to prepare for tomorrow, I don't see how having whatever this training session is, is worth starting merely three weeks before the school year is over." She spoke, her eyes unwavering from Dumbledores.

"The point to all of this, girl, is that a war is coming and coming quick. We need to train as many people as necessary, though I thought we'd at least be training children of higher age, Dumbledore." Alastor was quick to snap.

"These two fine students are top of their class, Alastor...and rather special, if I may add." Dumbledore spoke swiftly, a twinkle in his eyes as he looked at Aries and Ben.

Alastor rolled his eyes, while the two men spoke back and forth, Aries took to herself. She took a step forward, tilting her head ever so slightly, her mind wondering into the blonde man's head as she started to open his memories.

Before she could get too far, Aries paused on a specific memory, one of him and a small group of people sitting at a table.

"These are children you want to train, Dumbledore! Not adults wondering the streets or ex aurors!" Aries was rather surprised to see it was her cousin Andromeda speaking.

"We need as many people as we can get, You-Know-Who is already beginning to create his army! We need to build one of our own!" Moody had growled back.

"There only kids! They don't need to worry about this kind of thing in their age right now. They should be worrying about tests not life or death!" Aries recognized the red hair from her boyfriend. A woman had said this, looking an awful lot like Fabian's sister Molly.