Ch. 3 - Me..?

"Muzan-sama it seems like your now healthier!" One of the maid said. Somehow my body stiffened when she said that. How rude.

"Kill her" a sudden voice told me. I looked around with narrow eyes to try and find the voice.

"Where the hell are you? Come out" I Snarled to no one but air.

Thankfully the servants left my room and I was alone, who knows what kind of faces they will make.

No answer.

My Hallucination?

I do not know, the voice was real familiar though. Wtf 🤨?

I decided to ignore what I just heard, since it's night time I slept and tomorrow at night I will run away from here. I had my clothes all set you know? (No it's just 100 fedora's and 200 black suits with pants.)

~Somewhere in the dreamland~

Third POV:

"Hm? Where am I? Is this my dream?" Muzan asked himself.

"Welcome My other half" a voice crept up behind Muzan, startling him.

"Who the f-..." His eyes widen as he saw the face. The face he see's very often.

He stood there smiling at Muzan, who was looking at him at shock

"Nani the fuck?" Our Muzan said.

'who am I? Where am I? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!'

The other half that was Muzan just stared at him in amusement.

"Wait a minute, how the hell are you suppose to be here?!" Our Muzan finally snapped back to reality and asked that dude.

"I don't know really, I guess it's because our souls connected together. Co-existing as two souls in a body" The other said with a thought.

"Wait... YOUR THE ORIGINAL MUZAN??" The right one said in disbelief.

"Yeah? That is. My body your controlling." The left Muzan pointed out.

"OH MY GOSH I'M SORRY THAT I TOOK OVER YOUR BODY ARE YOU GOING TO KILL ME?!" The right was now talking really fast. Probably because he is nervous right now.

"I would if I could... but I can't. Were basically the same like I said. If I kill you we die, if you kill me we also will die. It's simple as that. Although I would prefer you to hand over the controls for my body." He said with crossed arms.

"Nah! I'm good though, thanks for the offer Michael Jackson😃!" The right grinned. Making the other Muzan grumble.

Mood.

Then he returned to reality.