A/N

Hello, my dears

Guyyyysssss, I'm gonna miss you a lot. I can't say how much I'm grateful to all of you who came with me all this long and supported me through the road. I wouldn't try hard for this if you had not given me energy with your comments and votes. I love all of you and I wish you have really enjoyed this story.

Finally, here we are. Every journey has an end. But it doesn't mean we should stop. So I have news for you.

1- I'm gonna start writing another book so soon names "fall and rise". It's about a billionaire who will lose everything in a matter of a few hours and should start over again and it will be mainly about praising humanity. I think you will like it as well. I have a couple of other ideas in my mind that I'm gonna write one after the other.

2- I was thinking about book two for 'my mother married a capo'. It will be two years later and I'm gonna give Ben a love to cherish. What do you think? (But I'm gonna say it's not going to be written tomorrow. :) )

3- Meanwhile, I have another book named Susan Grays. It's not romance, It's action, but I like it as well. I would be delighted if you could read it too and tell me what you think about it as well.

4- Please also take a look at my new book, Consequences of Actions. You can find it in my profile.

 You can find it in my profile

And again thank you all. I love you and wish you the best.

Love yourself, love others, and try to make this world a better place for everyone and believe if all of us try, we will be able to see that perfect world.

Thank you all

Sincerely

Ela :)