T W E N T Y - O N E

// SOMBER PARTY \\

// SOMBER PARTY \\

Just as Seraphina was about to leave hers and Jasper's room, Rosalie knocked on it gently.

"You ready?" She asked softly, and Seraphina turned to her.

"How ready can i be?" Seraphina asked and Rosalie sighed. She opened her arms and Seraphina practically fell into them. Rosalie tightly hugged her, resting her chin on the girl's head.

"It's going to be tough, i know. But please, remember, we're all here for you." Seraphina nodded and pulled away from Rosalie, smiling faintly.

"Let's get this party done with." Both girls chuckled sadly before descending down the stairs. Bella was already there and they were just waiting for Rosalie and Seraphina to arrive. "Sorry, sorry, mental malfunction." Seraphina joked, trying to make the mood a little happier. Jasper stared at her worryingly, knowing and feeling that she was not ready for this party, but he never said a word. All he did was keep a comforting arm around her shoulders to show he was there for her.

"Sorry about all this." Carlisle apologised as he and Esme hugged Bella. "We tried to rein Alice in."

"Like that's even possible." Esme chuckled. "Happy birthday, Bella." Suddenly, a flash went off and Seraphina chuckled. Alice had snapped a picture of Bella.

"Found it in your bag. Mind?" She asked and Bella sighed, a small smile on her face. Rosalie walked up to Bella and rudely shoved a box in her hand. Rosalie still held a grudge against Bella for what she had said to Seraphina.

"It's a necklace. Alice picked it out." Rosalie then walked away, towards Emmett, bored. Bella smiled a little and then caught Seraphina's and Jasper's eyes. She waved, the couple waving back.

"Now, open your presents!" Seraphina had opened hers when they got home from school, they figured she should do something to take her mind off of her best friends body.

Alice tugged Bella over to a table filled with presents, a huge cake and a stack of china plates.

"Alice, i'm the only one who even eats cake. That thing could feed fifty." Seraphina scoffed.

"Hope you're hungry." Alice shrugged before sending a small smile to Seraphina, knowing the girl would eat some at some point. "Here, this one's from Emmett." The other's crowd around and Jasper stayed a little bit behind. Seraphina stayed with him, using her thumb to make circular, soothing motions into his arm. Bella opened the gift, but there was nothing inside.

"Um...thanks?" She said, looking at the box with confusion.

"Already installed it in your truck. Finally, a decent sound system in that piece of-"

"No hating on the truck." Bella firmly stated to Emmett, who rolled his eyes.

"Open Esme's and Carlisle's." Alice said happily, handing Bella a box. Benjamin smiled at Alice's cheery behaviour.