Part 6: This is Hard

Reader pov

I woke up bright and early in the morning. I smacked my alarm to turn it off. I yawned really big while stretching before getting up for my morning run. I quickly pulled on my workout clothes and got up. I decided to run for about an hour before i arrived at home. My parents should be up by now so breakfast will be ready. I walked into the house to smell my mom cooking pancakes.

"Welcome back sweetie!" She yelled as she walked up and gave me a hug. She then wrinkled her nose in disgust. "You need a shower. Go now before you eat." I smiled and nodded my head before taking my shower. After I was done I quickly got ready for school and styled my hair. I made sure it was extra fluffy before going down to eat. I quickly stuffed the pancakes into my mouth and swallowed.

"Thanks for the food!" I yelled before hugging both of my parents goodbye. "Bye love you!" I yelled running out of the house.

"Bye we love you too!" They both yelled after me.

I soon arrived at UA after running the whole way. I took a deep breath before walking into the class. As I entered the bell rang. Just on time. I walked over to my seat waving at my friends as I passed them. I saw Mina and she smiled when she saw me and waved.

"You're late." Aizawa Sensei said coldly. I looked at him from my seat in shock.

"But I got here before the bell rang!?" I yelled.

"A hero should always be as early to the scene as possible to ensure no lives are lost. You will see this class as an emergency that you must be early to. Now today you have PE first. Follow me." He responded in his usual monotone voice. Everyone groaned and followed him out. We got dressed into our hero costumes and walked outside. My uniform is pretty simple. It has a few pouches to hold small items and its great for maneuvering myself. I have combat boots and a skin tight uniform. The full outfit is a combination of f/c and s/fc. Im glad I had time to tuck this morning. That would be hard to explain otherwise.

"I am here!" All Might yelled as he showed up in a cloud of smoke. Everyone looked at him in awe and shock at his amazing arrival. "Today will be a hero vs villains battle. Your teams will be picked at random. Two people on each team." He explained the rules and then we picked. I got paired with Denki and we are going against Mina and Sero. Its funny that the squad got put against each other. This will be quite the fun game. I'm scared to fight Mina but we can do this. I just wont hurt her too much.

Me and Denki got together to make a plan. We are the villains so we need to find a good hiding place. We were called in and we found a nice room to hide. Its on the third floor in the far back left. Now to set up the room. I looked around and found all sorts of things that conduct electricity. I removed those from the room so they don't mess with Denki's quirk. Next I need a place where I wont get hit by the electricity. The vents should work well enough. I opened a vent above the fake weapon so I can escape up there if needed.

Finally the room was completely ready. I also have a backup plan. I picked up a few small rocks while we were outside but they wont be enough. Its good for now but it cant completely stop them unless they've already been knocked around. That's where Denki comes in.

We were waiting for a while when I heard footsteps walking towards us slowly and quietly. I looked over to Denki and signaled him to get ready. I climbed up on the weapon and into the vent. I heard yelling and Denki activated his quirk. I looked down and saw that Mina was down and out. She should be fine in a few hours. Sero had used his tape to escape and he was about to jump at Denki for an attack. I couldn't let him hurt Denki. That wouldn't be allowed. I picked up one of my rocks and sent it flying at Sero. I barely missed and Sero saw it. He hadn't seen where it came from so I was still safe for now. Denki had also realized Sero was there but he cant do anything about him except for protect the weapon. He stood by the fake weapon so Sero couldn't get close. Every time Sero would, Denki would activate his electricity to keep him back.

Sero is smart. He made sure not to stop moving. That would make hitting him hard. I took a deep breath and aimed where he was going to be next and sent the rock towards him. It just barely hit him in the head and knocked him out. Denki went up and checked him. He was out cold. The bell rang signalling that we had won. I quickly ran over to Mina.

"Mina? Mina wake up!" I yelled and shook her.

"She'll be fine. Don't worry." Denki said and patted my head. I smiled up at him and muttered a thanks. I picked up Mina and carried her out and Denki grabbed Sero. We went out and brought them to recovery girl. For the rest of the day we stayed with them. After Kiri's match the whole squad waited in the recovery room. Kiri had even managed to drag Bakugou along with him. At the end of the day they woke up and we all walked home together.

"Y/n Im still weakened greatly! Carry me home!!" She looked at me acting like a damsel in distress. I blushed and looked away before putting my arm around her to help her walk.

"Do you still feel weak Sero!? I can carry you if you want!" Denki asked eagerly. Sero just went along with it. I snickered a bit but Denki just looked at me with pure excitement. I laughed at his antics.

"Ya know Bakubro.. You got beat too. Do you need me to help you walk?" Kiri asked Tsuki gently. Bad decision on his part.

"Huh!? You think I'm weak or something shitty hair!? Ill beat you in a fight any day! Come on right here and now lets fight!!" He yelled at Kiri aggressively while Kiri just cowered away.

"That's not what I meant Bakubro! I'm sorry!" He yelled and bowed. Meanwhile we all just laughed. I hope everyday is as chaotic and fun as this one.

Unfortunately it wont be this way for long.

A/n During the whole fighting scene I was imagining Sero swinging around like Spiderman. Sorry it wasn't that good. I'm not very good at fight scenes like that. Hope you enjoyed! Bye my owls~