2

Yun Qingci couldn't hold back, and laughed.

How stupid I was in my previous life, such obvious maliciousness could not be distinguished. He actually believed it. In order to force his father to seek Li Ying's plea, he abused himself like a mad, bruised himself all over, and the facts were as the Queen Mother expected, Yun Xiang really went away.

He knelt in the Jiangshan Temple for a day and a night, looking as if he was just an old father begging for forgiveness for his child, but the forces behind him inevitably made the young emperor think more about it. The emperor agreed to his request, not because of pity the world's parents. But after careful consideration, I didn't want to offend the Yun family because of Yun Qingci.

Yun Qingci still remembers the moment Yun Xiang came back. He struggled to sit up from the bed. Regardless of the bruises under his father's eyes and exhaustion, he asked anxiously, "Does he still want me?"

The father looked at him with pity and pity. He looked at him for a long time before he said in a dumb voice, "Yes."

Yun Qingci Dang even laughed happily.

Only Yun Qingci was smiling, and everyone else showed a bleak expression.

At that time, Yun Qingci didn't care about anything. He only cared about Li Ying. It was not until later that Yun Qingci understood that the cloud phase of that day must have determined the end of the Yun family.

He knew that his kneeling, no matter how standard he was kneeling, no matter how humble, fell in the eyes of the emperor, it was a threat.

But he couldn't threaten him openly, because Yun Qingci was still in Li Ying's hands, and he threw a rat-avoidance weapon.

That's why, Li Ying became more and more afraid of the Yun family, and the Yun family was later found to have found evidence of party formation and private business. It was Yun Xiang's survival in the cracks, seeking a way out for the entire family. And all the evils started from this kneeling.

This kneeling also caused Yun Xiang's always tough body to fall to the root of the disease.

Who is the real family member? It's ridiculous that he was blind in his previous life. He believed in the enemy because of his prejudice against his father and pushed the whole family to death.

But in fact, even if he did nothing, he would still be a queen. Even if Li Ying really wanted to abolish him, the Queen Mother would never allow it, because Yun Qingci was her only bargaining chip to contain the Yun family.

Zhou Zhao had doubts on his face: "Why is the queen laughing?"

Yun Qingci's heart was clear, his eyes were squiggly, and he asked instead: "Why does my father-in-law think I am laughing?"

Zhou Zhao observed him for a few breaths. Yun Qingci only smiled and looked at him. Even though Zhou Zhao had been in the palace for many years, he still had to admit that Yun Qingci's face was really charming. After watching for a long time, you will forget your true purpose.

He looked away and guessed that Yun Qingci should be just happy to find a way to stay inseparable from the emperor. Anyway, Yun Qingci is always crazy in dealing with the emperor.

Thinking of this, he couldn't help but feel a little contemptuous. He showed a somewhat good expression and said, "The servant is waiting for the good news from the Queen."

Yun Qingci nodded indifferently: "Well, father-in-law walk slowly."

After Zhou Zhao left, Yun Qingci suppressed a smile.