7

Li Ying is busy with government affairs, and Lin Huaijin may not really be able to get an explanation from him.

This is why Yun Qingci feels angry. Li Ying will never be responsible for Lin Huaijin's warm ears, so if the warm ears are burned, he can only take care of the aftermath by directly contacting Lin Huaijin.

The dog emperor.

It will only cause him trouble.

How come I haven't found Li Ying so unflattering before.

He nodded, and said, "If Xiaohouye doesn't dislike it."

Lin Huaijin's eyes curled up and said meaningfully: "I can't ask for it."

Jinyalou is the best restaurant in Shangyang City. It is used to receive some dignitaries. If you want to eat here, there is not enough money. You must have official ranks or know people in this area.

Yun Qingsu and others should often have dinner here. As soon as they entered, they were led to the second-floor elegant seat by Xiao Er. The three of them sat down here. Yun Qingsu poured a glass of water for Yun Qingci, and Lin Huaijin said: " New customer, give me a dish."

"Hey." The little second didn't ask who he was, and immediately chanted: "Here we have Longfeng Chengxiang Consensus Pancakes, anchovy shark fins, red plum beads, fragrant beans, noodles and gratin horns. Fried frog with coriander, fried pigeon and eight treasures wild duck bergamot rolls, golden crispy finch ruyi golden roll with cuttlefish shreds...you can swim in the flying river in the sky. Which one do you like to eat?"

Yun Qingci's eyes brightened to him, but he also came to Jinyalou to eat a few times, but they were all before entering the palace. He had been married to Li Ying for four years, and his status was honorable and inconvenient to accompany him. Yun Qingci You are not allowed to go out of the palace without permission, so the food and drink in Shangyang City sounds very fresh now.

He ordered a few that sounded good, and Yun Qingsu said, "We are only four of us today. If we order too much, we can't finish it. You pick what you want, we won't order it, and we will bring you next time we want to eat. Come."

"Okay." Although the Yun family is noble, Yun Xiang doesn't like to waste, and Li Ying is not a luxury person. Therefore, Yun Qingci left the imperial dining room to arrange in the palace. At this moment, he didn't feel wrong. I picked a few more, a total of eight dishes and one soup, and Xiao Er quickly wrote them down and arranged them.

The curtain of the lounge was half-dangling, and someone stepped up the stairs. Qiu Yang said angrily: "You don't know how arrogant he is! And that Yun Qingsu, who relied on his own family to have a queen, can ruin his arrogance! "

"His arrogance and domineering didn't just start today. If he were not too arrogant, how could he end up like this?" Someone comforted him: "You also calm down."

"Why don't I let me down? What a great man, he is so rampant when he is a phoenix on ice, why didn't he bury him in the falling ice today!"

"You can't talk nonsense about this."

"Ning Yi, can your three sisters work? The madman has been driven out now, but you have asked her to work harder. I will wait for the day after the new canonization, go to the Yun family to see him go crazy! "

Ning Yi sighed, "Don't be so loud."

"What's wrong with me loudly? It's not on the ice. I can't run away if I see him again. If I don't beat him up and cry, I will give him the surname Yun!"

"Can your father agree?"

Qiu Yang stopped abruptly, and the curtain of one elegant room was lifted. Yun Qingci inside was wearing a hat, with a straight posture, and his tone was not hurried: "Why? I beat my father and my mother crying?"