13

No man can accept his own wife to mess with others, even if he doesn't love this person at all, he will feel that his dignity has been insulted, and it is even more unforgivable that such things happen to the emperor.

This is a naked provocation.

Li Ying's face became visibly cold.

In the Full Moon Pavilion, the table top suddenly swept across a light green wide sleeve, all the items rolled off, and the porcelain cup fell to the ground.

Ning Rou was furious: "He took him back again!"

"Concubine Ning calms down her anger."

"How can I calm down my anger?!" Her angry cheeks are flushed, and her hair accessories are dangling: "Yun Qingci openly led people into my palace and he doesn't scold him. He stabbed him in front of everyone and didn't pursue him and fainted him. I just broke my forehead when I brought it back to the palace..."

When she mentioned this, she couldn't get angry: "This is the towering forbidden city, and Yun Qingci's domineering so far has only been smashed by his forehead!"

"Didn't you all say that Yun Qingci will definitely not be able to turn over this time? Didn't you all say that this time after the definite abolition? Why was he picked up by the law driver instead?!"

She screamed furiously, and her jealous expression was overwhelming: "That's the emperor's driving force, the honor and the unparalleled, and there is no precedent in history! What is Yun Qing's speech? Why is he?!"

She kicked over the table, her chest was beating with rage, and she took two steps, suddenly dizzy, and the mother next to her hurriedly stepped forward to support her. She was equally puzzled and frustrated with her chest, and she could only say: "After all, there is Yunxiang standing behind him, Wang Qin, a foreign surname in the southwest, is his maternal ancestor, and Shuo Fang Jiedu is holding the military power... It is normal for your Majesty to be afraid."

"Do you really think he's just jealous?" Ning Rou's eyes were staring gold, tears splashed, and she couldn't hide her suffocation when she stroked her chest: "If Your Majesty really wants to kill him, he can be punished for assassination, even on the spot. Chuzhang, Yun Qin Xiao's three clan would never say anything, this is because Yun Qingci was wrong first."

She lamented: "Even if you don't want to kill him, you can ask for peace and leave and drive him out of the forbidden city. If it doesn't help, you can send a ceremonial driver to take the person back. Why bother to teach and move the crowd? He is here. What is he doing? He clearly wanted to break the rumors after the rumors were abandoned, and to make the cloud clear and happy!"

"But your Majesty did have the heart to disuse him that day, and he even confiscated his ritual driver... how did he suddenly change his mind?"

Ning Rou gasped hard, and said: "I don't know, I only know, Yun Qingci will return to the palace again, I'm afraid I won't let me go... That lunatic, if your majesty lets him go wild again, he will definitely kill everyone in the palace close to your majesty. People."

The mother's face changed slightly, and she cautiously said: "Then how shall we act?"

"How to do it?" Ning Rou almost crushed a mouthful of silver teeth, and said viciously: "Of course it is with her tail clamped. If she can hide, she will hide."

"That's not necessarily true." The mother thought for a moment, and whispered softly: "You forget, your majesty has been very tired of him for these two years. The driving may only be for outsiders, even if he really returns to the palace... Your Majesty will definitely target it overtly and secretly, for fear that life will not be better than ours."