14

Liu Ziru hardly dared to look at Li Ying's face.

The emperor accompanied the queen to pick a man. It would be okay if it was turned upside down, but now it is unbelievable how he looks.

Although the empress came back this time, although her temperament has not changed, her attitude towards her majesty is almost different.

"Please come with a double rider." Li Ying said, still holding Yun Qingci and did not let go until the other party pushed him.

His arms were tight, but after all he put Yun Qingci down.

Yun Qingci didn't refuse to ride with him. He leaned on the side of the driver and looked at the snow-covered forbidden city, turning his eyes to the northeast corner.

At this time, the construction of Qifeng Tower has not yet started. After receiving him back to the palace, Li Ying in his previous life was worried that he would be injured by self-harm and angered the Xiangfu, so he offered his honor as a reassurance.

Right now, there was still a deserted place, and there was nothing conspicuous.

His eyes moved slightly, and he said: "I miss A Niang."

Li Ying's eyes condensed slightly, and he saw him leaning to one side, with a look of nostalgia: "If you can see the courtyard of the suburbs from the palace, it will be fine."

Li Ying's face was gloomy, his jaw muscles tightened.

Without waiting for his response, Yun Qingci turned his face to look, but Li Ying avoided his sight.

It's not as good as going on the Tao in the previous world. Could it be that it's enough to use the emperor's law to give the Yun family face by working with the people. The womb was wrapped in white silk on the neck and hung the beams of the room. Later, it was rumored that a row of corpses could be seen swaying in the wind at night, so it was blocked. Now no one has set foot in it for nearly a hundred years."

Li Ying looked gloomy, "Why mention it for no reason?"

"Such a large area is too wasteful." Yun Qingci bluntly said: "If you don't build a viewing tower, you can see the whole Shangyang without going out of the palace in the future."

Li Ying closed his eyes in pain, turned his head too far, and said dumbly: "No."

"Why didn't you build it?" Yun Qingci said, "I've already figured out my name, so I'll call it the Gilt Qifeng Tower."

In an instant, Li Ying seemed to have returned to the moment of a certain nightmare.

White hands held his cuffs, the delicate silver boots stepped on the wide steps, all the way up: "Aying, hurry up!"

He couldn't help but laugh when he heard his own voice: "What's the hurry."

"This is the building A Ying gave me, I can't wait."

They came to the top floor, and the wind was very strong. The young man threw away his hand, opened his arms and went to the guardrail, dancing wildly with his long hair blown.

He stood quietly behind the opponent, with a smile on his face, but there was another one who was muttering: "Yun Qingci, come here, don't get close there, Yun Qingci..."

He said to himself: "Hold him, Li Ying, you have to hold him, have you heard? Li Ying, you have to grab him!"

He knew what was about to happen, because he had experienced such scenes countless times, but he knew nothing about that one, he just looked at Yun Qingci quietly and tenderly.