16

The kiln house was low and dilapidated, and the emperor's brocade and jade robe seemed incompatible with this place, and his overly tall body made him look a little aggrieved.

Yun Qingci had already kicked him out of his feet, but he still didn't think he was far enough away. He retracted his feet, and his eyebrows were cold because of the memory that just surged: "Go out, don't stay with me. ."

Li Ying's lips curled down slightly, his chest tightness: "Why rush me?"

Of course it's because I hate you.

"This is not the place you should stay." Yun Qing resigned for good reasons: "You are valuable, you should go back to the palace."

"...You ordered someone to tell you that Zishi will return to the palace, why didn't you return?"

"The plan can't keep up with the changes." Yun Qingci casually said: "It's snowing hard, so I just won't go back."

"Why don't you send someone to report?"

"It's too late." He thought of something, and said: "I don't want to toss someone anymore."

This is the reason Li Ying once sent him. He said that he would not go to his palace if something happened. Yun Qingci kept at the table more than once, heated and heated the food cooked by himself, and then had to kill someone. He took it down and turned alone behind the screen. When he couldn't sleep through the night, he often wondered whether Li Ying was compassionate or just not caring him.

Unexpectedly, one day he would be used to prevaricate Li Ying.

Li Ying silently held his hand and stepped forward, as if to explain: "In the future..."

Yun Qingci's feet stretched out again, and his white toes moved viciously and drastically, making a threatening, creaking sound.

Li Ying met his cold eyes, Ji Ji took a step back, and said, "I have been waiting for you to go back."

There is no earth dragon in the kiln, only a smokeless charcoal fire, which burns red in the stove, and makes an inaudible crackling sound along with the snow hitting the window paper.

Yun Qingci looked up at him with indifference and inquiry.

Li Ying was standing in front of him, Yun Qingci realized that he still couldn't understand him, but he later found an opportunity to ask Yuan Bao, Yuan Bao said that Li Ying just couldn't sleep well, nothing else.

His eyes became colder and he said, "Because I didn't wait, so you came to me?"

"Yeah." He finally stopped driving, and Li Ying's eyelashes drooped halfway down, and said: "The wind and snow were violent at night, and a thick layer fell on the cloak. When I just came in, I took off outside."

The lights at night cannot fill the darkness in the room, and the light is dim. After Yun Qing resigned, he realized that his hair was half-wet, thought to be caused by the melting of the falling snow, his expression suddenly became weird, and he asked: "You know that the wind and snow are sudden at night, why do you come here in person?"

"I..." Li Ying looked at him and said, "I want to see you—"

The paper window shook suddenly, and the whistle howled in the wind, clattering with it. Yun Qingci sat at the window, frowned at the noise, raised his hand to cover his ears, and said, "What?"

Li Ying stepped forward again, and Yun Qingci immediately said, "A little bit farther away. Forget it, if you are fine, go back, I want to sleep."

"How can people sleep here?" The window next to him seemed to be blown open at any time, Li Ying persuaded: "It's better to go back to the palace."