20

This bow was used for hunting before they got married. Perhaps it took too long. Even though they were maintained regularly, the strength of the string was weakened a lot.

Zhang Siyong's angry cry came from outside: "Who? Dare to assassinate?!"

After all, he is a martial artist, who has been training for many years, only to notice the movement and hide, avoiding the sharp arrow that was ruthlessly shot at his heart.

Yun Qingci has some regrets.

With Li Ying's archery skills, if it were exchanged for a faster arrow, Zhang Siyong would already be a dead person at this moment.

It's just that when he came, he never thought that Li Ying could really agree to let him aim the arrow at his uncle, but he underestimated Li Ying's acting skills.

This man is thoughtful, he must have expected Zhang Siyong to hide, before daring to do so.

Yun Qingci peeled him thoroughly in his heart, and drew the bow back into the carriage.

Zhang Siyong had already drawn out the arrow, blood flowed wildly in his chest, but the arrow didn't pierce deep, and he avoided the deadly position, so he could save his life. He was secretly afraid, knowing that he was going out today, he put on his armor in advance.

Zhang Wuhou's army soon surrounded the carriage hiding in the alley. There was a clanging sound, and the long knives were unsheathed one after another, and they were waiting.

Zhang Siyong said with a sullen face, "Who is your Excellency, why did you hide in the car and intentionally hurt people?!"

He also knew that since the other party dared to openly wound people in front of the Hou Mansion, he must have relied on it. He had quickly passed a few families who had conflicts with the Zhang family in his mind, and secretly squeezed the long knife in his hand.

Since it was the other party's deliberate provocation, don't blame his ruthless subordinates. Dajing's laws are first, and self-defense is not a murder.

Even if he makes trouble in front of the emperor, he is just as reasonable.

He stared at the carriage, and never noticed that Jin Huan and Yinxi were looking at him in a cool manner. Mr. Liu did not come today. Your Majesty hid in the carriage. This servant was really bold and dared to draw his sword against the carriage.

Li Ying was waiting for Yun Qingci's instructions: "I'm not dead, can the queen wish me to show up?"

Yun Qingci shrank his head in his arms and said innocently, "I didn't hurt people."

Li Ying smiled.

Outside, Zhang Si said impatiently, "Which **** are you..."

The door was pushed open heavily.

The emperor wore black and black uniforms, and the splendid dragon boots protruded half an inch from the bottom of his robe. Every inch of this man seemed to be immersed in majesty, and just sitting there made people feel chills.

The unfinished words were stuck back in his throat, and Zhang Siyong swallowed heavily.

There was a continuation of the sound of 'Dang Cang', and all the soldiers abandoned their long swords and knelt down in fear.

"Your Majesty, see Your Majesty! Your Majesty, if you have missed it, I hope your Majesty will forgive you."

Zhang Siyong's face turned pale.

If it was left in the past, he would naturally not be afraid of Li Ying. After all, he is also Li Ying's uncle. If there is no serious mistake, Li Ying will not move him. But today, Li Ying appeared rashly and shot an arrow at him...