24

Yun Qingci went to bed directly.

He has always been pampered and has a complete body of work and rest. Even if he is beaten into the cold palace later, he will fall asleep on time when the basic food and clothing needs are guaranteed.

The only thing that made him feel embarrassed was the few days before he jumped. Yinxi was strangled to death. Looking for Jinhuan and disappeared. When he searched for warm clothes, he found that he had been broken and his bones were almost stuffed in. It is impossible to put it in the box of the adult body.

Suffocated by life.

At that moment, he knew he couldn't live anymore.

He gradually understood that all of this was probably acquiesced by Li Ying.

Maybe he was worried about his past feelings, he didn't want to kill himself himself, so he was wantonly insulted by that group of things that didn't know whether they were ghosts or humans.

He only knew that Yinxi was killed by Zhou Zhao, and who killed Jin Huan by such means, but he didn't know.

Maybe it's Concubine Ning, maybe someone else who has had grudges with him.

If there is no result, it will all be counted on Li Ying.

Li Ying's movement was very quiet, but the sound of water still came into his ears. Yun Qingci closed his eyes. Although he told himself that Li Ying is not the Li Ying of the previous life, he was called after he had fallen asleep. Going out still made him feel unhappy.

"No sound is allowed."

He deliberately embarrassed Li Ying.

I don't know how Li Ying washed it. Then, everything really returned to silence. Yun Qingci had no time to think about why he was so obedient. Because of his cooperation, he fell asleep contentedly.

Li Ying put on his clothes and Liu Ziru came to him lightly: "Your Majesty, drink this bowl of warm soup first, lest you worry about it."

Yun Qingci didn't worry about him at all.

Li Ying took a drink and drank it. After taking the fragrant tea to rinse his mouth, he took the kerchief and wiped his mouth.

Liu Ziru carried the tray and left quietly.

Yun Qing resigned and the curtain was not closed. Li Ying first went over and replaced the lampshade with a night-only lamp, and the room became dim. He came all the way to Yunqing's couch and put his hand down on the bedclothes.

The phoenix bed was very wide and very big. Yun Qingci occupies only a quarter of it by himself, and there is still a large area left, enough to accommodate one person.

But Li Ying did not lie down.

By now, he finally had to face the fact that Yun Qing didn't love him anymore.

He can no longer take it for granted to come to his palace, lie beside him, do anything between lovers to him.

Even, he does not match any of his behaviors to make an evaluation.

Yun Qingci woke up in the middle of the night.

He faintly heard a very light chatter, as if calling his name, Yun Qingci pricked up his ears, and slowly sat upright, the bedclothes almost completely cut off the dim light, and he took it out of the black cloth bag next to the pillow. Ye Mingzhu stretched out her hand and opened the curtain.

Li Ying fell asleep on the couch next to his bed, with cold sweat on his forehead and sweat on his neck, his face pale as a ghost under the shining of the pearl.