31

Li Ying left the Chaoyang Palace.

Under the palace wall, the emperor walked slowly on the snow, and only the supervisor Liu Ziru was following him.

"Go to find out the details of Ruan Lian, whether he came from Lingzhou." He instructed: "Remember to inform Qi Renwei, Jing Ren ambush in Beichen not to act rashly recently."

He has a deep voice: "Hurry up."

Liu Ziru responded and quietly glanced at the wound on his forehead: "Your Majesty, do you want to deal with it?"

"No need."

He raised his hand and stroked his forehead, pressing his fingertips, the pain in his flesh was far greater than his loneliness.

At least, his queen is still willing to lose his temper at him.

In this room, Yun Qingci went to bed again, and smoothly touched his beloved Ye Mingzhu.

This pearl was picked by him when he first married Li Ying, and the other party took him to the treasure house. Yun Qingci saw it, and from then on, as long as he sleeps, he will take it with him.

Since his mother passed away, everything around him has been inseparable from Li Ying.

Li Ying is almost his belief.

The man put him into the cold palace that year. Except for the confiscation of his empress's identity and ritual driving, almost everything else is the same. He wears silk satin, brocade and cotton clothes, and even Yinxi is free to go out of the palace to buy and sell things.

Yun Qingci began to speculate on the details of his previous life.

He realized that maybe Li Ying was really involuntarily once. Assuming that everything he said is true, combined with Li Ying's attitude towards the Zhang family today, as well as his attitude towards Xiangfu, the previous life of Xiangfu's imprisonment may be a scene they conspired to perform.

Li Ying couldn't wait to explain to him.

Since he wants to explain, it means that he thinks there is a misunderstanding between the two people.

But so what?

No matter how many difficulties he has, how much he can't help himself, Yun Qingci is dead.

A person who has already died doesn't care how hard the living person is. Li Ying tried to explain to a dead person. He didn't know if he was stupid or he thought Yun Qingci was stupid.

After all, Yun Qing really couldn't live anymore at the end of his resignation. He was really frustrated, he did jump off the building, and he fell heavily on the ground in the ice and snow. Sometimes he could even recall the moment he landed. The ribs pierced the heart and lungs, and the blood slowly flowed through the ear canal.

It hurts a bit, but it's actually not that painful, because at that time his body had been frozen and his skin had almost started to become numb.

And all this is thanks to Li Ying.

It is impossible to write off all the past events just because he is still alive.

Yun Qingci stroked Mingzhu.

Li Ying's head was really hard, but fortunately it was wrapped in a black cloth, and the pearl was not cracked.

He leaned on the bed for a while, lighting the green horn incense and summoning people.

Li Ying lived a lifetime, and was still cruel to his own mother, so he could only be the pusher.

How about the Queen Mother, just under house arrest? Yun Qingci can't wait to skin her cramps.