36

Yun Qingci did not show mercy when he was playing snowball fights, and Li Ying always couldn't beat him. When two young men had snowball fights together, Li Ying never beat him.

He kicked back several steps, bent over and picked up a handful of snow.

Li Ying stood there and didn't move.

Yun Qingci was annoyed when he saw his dullness, and a big snow ball hit him on the face, and Li Ying closed his eyes.

The cold snowball shattered on his face, dyed his eyelashes with snow, and his lips were pale and transparent.

"Pretend to be pitiful." Yun Qing was very angry, and slammed at him again.

Both Yinxi and Jin Huan were a little nervous.

From a distance, Liu Ziru came back again, saw this scene at a glance, ran over in a hurry, smiled and stood in front of Li Ying: "The queen, the queen, the minister accompany you to play."

What an affectionate master and servant.

Yun Qingci grabbed Xue Xue and smashed it at Liu Ziru mercilessly.

Liu Ziru panted back and forth to help Li Ying block the snow, and raised his compliment: "The queen, the queen played so beautifully, he hit the minister again."

Li Ying stood behind Liu Ziru. He was much taller than Liu Ziru. You could clearly see Yun Qingci's expression getting more and more angry. He sighed, reached out and held Liu Ziru's shoulders, and said, "I will accompany him. Go ahead, sir."

His face looked really bad at the moment. Liu Ziru was gently pushed aside by him. He saw Yun Qingci slamming on him again like a vent. He suddenly remembered something and clapped his hands: "No wonder your Majesty has never been able to fight a snowball fight. The queen, the queen played well! Unlike Prince Ann and Princess Afu, the two of them were fighting in the snowball fight and couldn't bear to look straight!"

"Yes, there are also Grand Master Qiu Family and Master Lin Xiaohou. When you were young, you played together, but they couldn't beat your Majesty."

Yun Qingci stopped his actions.

He looked at the emperor in black. His complexion was originally white. Before, he was as white as jade, but now he is as white as paper.

Li Fu and Li Yan are actually very fierce in snowball fights. They are young and clever. When Yun Qingci used to play with them, they often thought that these two guys were little devils.

As for Lin Huaijin and Qiu Xian, Yun Qingci has not played with them a few times, but he and Li Ying are basically a group, and the two will always lose quickly.

When Li Ying was his opponent, he had never won, and every time he was beaten with snow all over his body.

But when you are an opponent, you can always win.

Yun Qingci knows why.

He smashed the last snow ball heavily on Li Ying's face, turned his head and strode away.

In the resurrection life, he denied everything he had done before, labeling Li Ying with various labels such as despicable, shameless, scheming and deep. He summarized all his youthful love into his own wishful thinking, and decided not to associate with him.

But the world was unpredictable, and Li Ying was born again. He said he still loved him.

Everything he showed made Yun Qingci had to tear off the labels he had put on him one by one.