38

The carriage of Yun Qingci was brought out from the palace. It was wide and stable, and it ran as fast as the wind on the official road.

When he reached the gate of the forbidden city, the guards let him go as soon as he showed his face.

Yunxiang was a step late and was stopped outside the palace.

He poked his head and said, "I came with the queen, he has already entered."

The guard looked hesitant. In the forbidden city, even veterans like Yun Xiang need to be notified if they want to enter. For so many years, outsiders are allowed to enter and leave the palace freely, only Yun Qing, who has not been married to the emperor that year.

That is still the precedent set by the Holy One as soon as he enthroned.

He is the only one.

Yunxiang was not easy to embarrass him, so he could only ask for help and wait outside patiently.

The carriage in the palace must not be too fast, so as soon as it entered, the carriage immediately slowed down.

Yun Qingci suddenly heard a cry of crying, and opened the door to see that several imperial concubines were being driven out by the eunuchs. Yun Qingci could not remember everyone in the palace. Most of these people had only one side with him.

"Why are we leaving? Why isn't he Yunqing's resignation?!!!" A palace concubine was yelling: "Your Majesty drove everyone out and keep him. Can he give birth to an heir for the Li family?!"

These imperial concubines were not brave in front of him, but they didn't expect to have such a big temper behind him. Rarely, in the next eight years of his previous life, why didn't he find such a powerful character here?

Yun Qingci is naturally incomprehensible. They have been in the palace for the longest time for two years. Unless a few, no one who enters the palace is so easy to provoke. They just stay dormant, waiting for the opportunity.

They were afraid of Yun Qingci, so they didn't dare to fight him head-on, because they had been warned by his majesty, so that Ning Rou was really not serious.

Since your Majesty has warned for Yun Qingci, it means that he cares about Yun Qingci. No matter how Yun Qingci quarrels with your Majesty, it is a matter between the emperors and queens. If they bully Yun Qingci again, then The next step must not be a warning.

So they dare not.

But dare not, it doesn't mean that there is no thought, everyone is waiting, Ning Rou can be stupid, get the queen down, and wait for her to be in the back position, it is not at the mercy of the people underneath.

But now, all the illusions have been shattered. Your Majesty wants to expel them all. It is really surprising to expel people just after the Chinese New Year.

Some people who still rely on going home are fine. Those who think that they can't live well at home, or who are still nostalgic for their status in the palace, naturally refuse to do it.

Ning Rou was also among the concubines. Some people said that uniting together is powerful, and she naturally has to be with the sisters and sisters.

Suddenly someone saw Yun Qingci, "It's the Queen, the Queen is there!"

The carriage came slowly, and everyone temporarily suppressed the noise, and all looked up at him. Yun Qingci leaned in front of the car door, glanced over the charming faces in front of him, and retracted into the car carelessly.

He didn't bother to care about these people, and he didn't bother to care about these things. This time he entered the palace to clarify the matters of separation with Li Ying. As for who he wants to get out of the palace, what does it have to do with him.