42

The moon is like a hook.

Far away, a humanoid figure was thin and boned, holding a scarlet lamp, and entering the underground palace.

In the same crooked moon, in the Jiangshan Temple, there were two people talking in the night.

Li Ying was indeed calm enough this time.

Yun Qing thought about it for a moment, and then said: "Speak out all your selfishness, so I can believe you."

Li Ying panted slightly, leaning against the pillow, his hair was wet with cold sweat.

"...I do, I hated you, you are domineering and wayward, extreme paranoia, in some things, I do, I mean to have trouble with you."

"But I never thought about making you... um." He leaned over and closed his eyes: "I never thought about wanting you to die."

Yunqing resigned.

Li Ying did not think of killing him, but he hated him as being true, repelling him was true, staying away from him was true, and of course, loving him was also true.

Yun Qingci lay down beside him, and he recalled Li Ying's words seriously. In fact, each of these things cannot be separated from each other. The trouble that year caused his father and Li Ying to go beyond the rites of monarchs and ministers. This is why the eldest brother sacrificed later and his father revealed his identity to Li Ying. .

It was precisely because of this that it was confirmed that there was a meticulous work lying in ambush in Shangyang. Following this line, the Zhang family was found out. My father probably also told Li Ying about his suspicion, and at the same time let Li Ying understand. The Empress Dowager Zhang may not be his biological mother. Of course, Yun Qingci did not believe in Li Ying's own doubts about this.

During the border battle, Li Ying did have a long period of time. He waited until Yun Qingci delivered the meal to him before remembering that he hadn't eaten.

So the affairs of the Zhang family were shelved, the affairs of the harem were shelved, and the investigation of the truth of her life experience was also shelved. He kept saying that the imperial concubines would not hinder Yun Qing's resignation, but in fact he also hoped that Yun Qing's resignation would not be disturbed in his own heart. he.

Just let them play by themselves in the harem.

Yun Qingci couldn't help being laughed, Subai covered his lips with his fingers subconsciously.

Because Yun Qingci is not a good-for-nothing person, if he feels that he is wrong when he realizes that he is being targeted, that's all, if he feels that he is not wrong, then he must come back everywhere.

Therefore, when Li Ying came to his palace in a hurry, Yun Qing would still provoke him from time to time when he resigned.

He glanced at Li Ying, then reached out and took his hand.

At that moment, when he was touched by him, he pulled away from his body in pain.

Li Ying froze for a moment, then turned to look at Yun Qingci.

"How do you explain Aoshi's matter?"

"One is that there is not enough manpower." Li Ying paled and said, "There is another...Zhang Shixue knows that you have Qingsi in your hand, and I must take it back."

Yun Qingci didn't ask more.

He was excluded from all the plans from beginning to end.

This made Yun Qing resigned and began to reflect: "My previous life, as a human being, was it really that bad?"