098. as you wish

A D O M A N I A

xcviii||as you wish

xcviii||as you wish

Now, sitting around in the Potter living room, the group of friends are watching a film on the television Sirius and Lily had convinced the Potter siblings to invest in. They're watching a horror film that Sirius had said looked 'cool' so he bought it and now he's got his face buried in a pillow. Remus rolls his eyes at him, looking at the box of the video.

"It's rated eighteen, you can't be that scared." Remus says and Sirius looks at him incredulously. "Sirius, it's Halloween. It's not like The Exorcist or anything!"

"It's scary." Sirius defends firmly and Maria rolls her brown eyes, leaning her head back on Regulus' shoulder as they sit in one of the armchair's together. She's sat across his lap with her legs dangling over the arm of the chair and his arm around her waist, making sure to have it closer to her hip because of the gash in her side.

"Oh fuck, he's going to kill them." Sirius mumbles into the pillow making Marlene roll her eyes at the boy that had moved between her and Remus in one of the sofa's since he was originally sag alone on one of the armchairs. But after the 'nice tits' we're replaced with Micheal Myers stabbing the naked woman he had immediately ran to squeeze between the duo.

"I don't see the point in this glowing muggle box anyway!" James groans as the film freezes because of the summer rain outside disrupting the signal. "It's so shit."

"It's not shit!" Sirius argues, adjusting the television before smacking the side of it and the film continues.

Maria sighs, sipping her wine and Regulus rests his chin on her shoulder. His hand that's been resting on her knee slowly slides up slightly and she looks at him warningly.

Regulus smirks at her, pressing a kiss to her shoulder and she curses the fact that she had earlier thrown a blanket over them so now Regulus thinks he has every right to tease her under it. His chin rests against her shoulder again as they both continue watching the film; his hand slides further up her thigh. His fingers trace the skin of her inner thigh and stop her when she goes to cross her legs.

"Regulus." Maria whispers into his ear warningly and he grins at her.

"Say the word, Ria." Regulus mumbles in her ear, the screams of whoever is being killed on the television echoing around the large living room. "Say it and I'll stop."

Maria sighs, looking at the screen and chewing on her lip as his fingers brush over her clit through her sweatpants. She blinks slowly, feeling him shift beneath her, now becoming very aware that she's sat on top of him and she moves slightly making him grip her hip tightly.

She smiles slightly, feeling him hard beneath her and he leans his head back against the armchair, his jaw clenched and he's silently exhaling out of his nostrils.