Night out

The scene opens to Blitzø office, he was at his desk doing paper work.
He looked like he was actually focused for once and was taking his work a bit serious.

He was mumbling stuff under his breath, then he stopped and lifted up the paper, he smiled. It was a drawing of a horse.
He then put it with the other pile of paper.

He leaned back in his chair and sighed, relaxing a bit, it was quiet and peaceful..he thought to himself. Then he realized something.
He still had that promise to Y/N..
He forgot about that.
He sat up quickly realizing Y/N would get upset if he finds out he forgot and never did anything!

He taps his desk starting to think.
Thinking of places or things they could do for a special night, he was blank on ideas so
Then he realized he's gonna need ideas from a nerd. Blitzø then thought of a imp who he can ask.
He walked out of his office looking around then spotted Moxxie, Moxxie was talking to Millie like usual.

"Hey! Mox! Get your ass over here!"
Blitzø called out to him and Moxxie just sighed and went over to Blitzø.
"What do you want, sir..?" Moxxie looked at him, raising a eyebrow.

"I need help with something, and I thought maybe you would know how to help me because you're a dork." Blitzø told Moxxie and Moxxie tilted his head.

"Ugh..what do you need help with?"
He asked, crossing his arms.
not so Interested.

"So, I promised Y/N I would do something special for him and I kinda forgot."
Blitzø said kinda quickly, whispering to him so no one else would hear.

"What does this have to do with me, sir?"
Moxxie sighed.

"I need ideas, dick head! What could I do for Y/N?"

"Well, maybe bring him to a nice place like a club or restaurant?" Moxxie suggested, a typical but good idea to Blitzø and Blitzø took it as a plan.

"Well, Y/N seems interested mostly in clubs, but what club?"

"Does he have a favorite?"
Moxxie asked and Blitzø instantly knew the answer.

"Yes..yes he does."
He thought to himself then said to Moxxie,
"Okay, Mox, that's all! Go get pegged by Millie or something!" He started to push Moxxie back where he came from, Moxxie had a annoyed look on his face. Then Blitzø walked into his office with a smile on his face.
-----
Scene cuts to Y/N who was in the human world holding a sniper, he was hiding in a bush, He was at a park. He aimed the sniper at the target about to shoot but then his phone goes off, making him jump and accidentally make the sniper go off. He shot a medal fountain, making it bounce off it then hitting the target in the head.
"Well, that went well, sord of." he whispered to himself then answered the phone.
"Whoever it is, you better have a dam good reason for calling me." 

"Hi, Y/N! Sorry for the bad timing I just had to call to tell you something" Blitzø said through the phone with slight excitement in his voice.

"Blitzø,..uhm yeah, bad timing.
You almost made me shoot the wrong target." Y/N said through the phone, whispering so no one heard him.

"Whoops, well anyway I have good news, I kept my promise! I'm taking you somewhere special tonight!"

"Wait, really? You didn't forget?" Y/N questioned, knowing Blitzø he would've forgotten somehow.

"Uhm..noo I didn't forget! Heh" he chuckled nervously
"Anyway see you soon! Love ya, miss ya, can't wait to bang ya, bye!'' he hanged up and Y/N chuckled.

"Very charming, Blitzø." Y/N said to himself before jumping out of the bush to get back home, he went hiding in the forest and called Loona.

It rang and rang then Loona answered
"Hello?" She said through the phone