Part 4

Giovanni Martini

Waking up feeling around for my mate. I don't feel her opening my eyes I check the room. "Where's mate. Someone took mate" my wolf growled.

Then I blacked out "baby" I heard. "I'm here baby I just needed to take a shower I'm here" she told me grabbing my hand putting them around her waist. Putting her hands on my face so our forehead are connected.

She rubbed her nose on mines and I calm down immediately. I've never calm down so fast before in my life.

I'm now taking a shower and my beautiful mate is waiting for me on my bed. Walking out the bathroom she's laying on my bed. Taking selfies on my phone.

I smiled at my beautiful mate "are you ready to get something to eat" I asked her and she nod. She stood up and I'm still don't like the outfit she has on.

She grabbed my hand pulling me like she knows the way. I'm just looking at her ass the way it jiggle with each step. Walking into the kitchen I guess she do know where she's going.

Walking in and Dove laughed. "She won't change will she?" I looked at her and glare. "Sorry man but good luck with that she's not a submissive person" Jason said and I rolled my eyes.

She'll learn to be submissive I thought. I went to get her some food. Putting our food in front of us I moved her to my lap. I wanting my sent on her.

Then April walked in and I rolled my eyes. Great "if she makes mate upset kill her" Ajax growled. "Baby why is she on your lap" April whined.

Eva just ate her pancakes on her phone. "April I am not your baby address me with respect" I growled. I felt my eyes shift back and forth Eva kissed my neck. "Calm down" she whispered then running the tip of her tongue in the same spot she kissed.

She got off my lap putting her dishes in the sink. Since she only ate like two pancakes and fruit. "I thought I was going to be queen" April said as Dove laughed at her.

"Over my dead body" Dove said and April looked at her "that can be arranged" Jason stood up growling "is that a threat" his eyes went full black Jason is a very passive person.

But when it comes to Dove he'll burn the world down and for that he'll always have my respect. "Alright guys let's chill out okay" Eva said walking in between them.

"Ooh please what are you going to do. He'll just dump you and be with someone else the next" she was cut off by Eva hitting her. She fell to the floor sleep and my jaw dropped.

"You have real nice taste in females" she said walking off "how can she take out a wolf like that?" I asked and Jason smirk. "I thought her she didn't know what I was training her for. But I trained her she's my sister I made sure she can defend herself at all cost" Jason said.

"Also April ain't nothing she beat up my old pack beta" he shrug and walked off "ooh she's really good with a gun. So don't be stupid" Dove said eating.

Going after her she's in her room. "Can I come in?" I asked her "it's your castle" she said I picked up and sitting on my lap. "I will not leave you" I told her looking in her eyes.

" you don't know me" she said and I laid us down so She straddling me. " I've been dreaming about you for over a decade." I told looking in her eyes

Putting my lips on hers and she racks her fingers through my hair. Licking her bottom lip asking for entrance she let me in. Tasting her mouth she started to suck on my tongue and I growled grabbing her ass.

She moan and I felt hard on coming. Lifting her up I brought her down directly on it. And she moaned into the kiss. Fuck she starts to do this little thing with her hips. And shit that felt too good. So good that I nutted in my pants. Moon goddess if I nut from a little dry humping.

What the hell gonna happen when I get the real thing. She pulled away and blush not looking me in my eyes. "Go on a date with me" I asked her and she nod.

Pecking her lips again flipping us over I kissed some more. Her legs wrapped around my body and I start to rub her clothed vagina. She moaned loudly calling my name "Gio" I rubbed faster.

When one of her breast popped out. I had no problem putting one of those beautiful little bubs in my mouth.

So caught up in it my hand slipped pass her romper as soon as I touched her vagina she pushed me off. And I must say my little mate his strong.

"Shit" I said standing up my eyes flashing back and forth "what happened?" I asked her "it was just moving to fast for me" she said looking down and I nod.

"Okay" I said slowly I'm not mad if that's what she's thinking. "That's fine baby do you wanna just watch a movie?" I asked she looked at me and nod.

Laying down I went behind her turning the television. "Does mate don't want to mate with us?" My wolf asked sadly. "I think she's just shy" I told him. He growled "did mate have sex other people" he asked and I growled pulling her closer to me.

"Even if she did we can't be mad. Because we did the same" I told him I feel my eyes shifting "not we you I wanted to wait for mate" he growled out. "Gio are you okay" looking down at my little mate.

"Yeah Ajax just a bit upset" I told her "about what" she asked I closed my eyes "he..... he thinks you don't want us because you won't mate with us" I told her and she shakes her head no.

"That's not it I've" she stopped talking and huff "I've never been sexual with anyone before. No one hands have even touched me there. So when you tired I got scared. I'm just not ready yet please tell Ajax don't be mad" she whispered the last part.

"See you hurt mates feeling idiot" I growled at him. "Hmm pure mate" I rolled my eyes of course that's all he heard.

I kissed her head "hes not mad baby"