Chapter 21: Giant killing

Central Calendar Year 1639, 21st of November. Kingdom of Altaras, Royal capital Le Brias

"Are they gone insane?" King Tara XIV was in distress.

In the documents he holds are the utter ridiculous yearly request of the Parpaldian Empire. A formal request however it was a undisputably an order to be followed. He read it over and over again to confirm it.

"As the ASEAN predicted huh.... Seems we became an.... Of those Parpaldians ha...." Rubbing his temples, king Tara contemplates.

Based on the Messengers of ASEAN seems the Parpaldia is eyeing for the magic gems mines throughout the Altaras. And begun mobilisation of their military seems the destination is obvious--The Altaras kingdom. Coincidentally, the current policy of the Parpaldia was to give some so-called generous benefits to the countries that will offer some of their plot of land however compared to the Altaras there's nothing could be considered as beneficial at all.

"There's no benefits all... Damn so this is their provocative demands for a war hmmm... IF THEY WANT WAR SO LET IT BE!!!" Tara XIV shouted in the throne room making his vassals lightly shaken.

Kingdom of Altaras will present the Siltras magic gem mine to the Parpaldian Empire.

Altaras Princess Lumiess will be sent to the Parpaldia Empire as a slave.

Please complete these 2 requests within

Those are the request of the Parpaldia "Chamberlain prepare a carriage! And order the 1st to 7th rifle platoon to surround the embassy!" Tara XIV was furious.

"Right away Your Majesty"

Parpaldian Empire, 3rd foreign affairs department, Altaras branch office.

"I've been waiting for you, Altaran King!" Rudely called by the Parpaldian ambassador on top of that crossing his legs as he sat on the chair on the other hand. The king was only standing there and there's no chair for him to use as if they taunting him.

(As expected... Seems no mistake from the information provided by the ASEAN)

"I've come to verify the Parpaldians intentions about the formal request" King Tara XIV announced

"Are you dumb? just what it demands everything should be complied" The ambassador arrogantly said so.

"Siltras was my country's greatest asset"

"So what? Are you perhaps... Ha! Are going against Emperor Ludius ?!" With an overreacting tone while looked like ridiculing Tara at the same time.

"Of course not , I wouldn't even dare to think about it... But can we renegotiate abou---"

"No way!!!" King Tara was cut off

"Ugh...well about my daughter, the princess enslavement? What's the purpose..."

"Oh because the princess have a nice look and body ain't she? So I have to give it a go"

"....." The king was speechless

Seeing this the ambassador continued "I want to broke her after screwing around I'll sell her in some brothels once I've got tired of her"

"As expected of ASEAN they accurately grasp that the Parpaldia will do something this stupid...hah..." Tara sighed and began to reach his pockets

"What are you sighing for!!! you fucking barbarian king !!!! Who do you think you are !! I'm going to fuck your daughter day and night then I'll fuc---BAM!" A red liquid begin dripping in the ambassador's forehead at the same time silence ensued.