Heart Attack

The Start.

A huge figure enters his large wooden decorated office, his heart on the throat, a hand holds his collar, it's his hand, but it feels so cold and distant against his skin. He unbuttoned his shirt and throws away his tie, searching through his drawers for his inhaler.

Unable to find it, he gives up and rests on his office chair, breathing heavier as the air on his lungs got tighter and thiner. The figure takes out a few papers from his desk and looks at them...the reason of his slow and painful death.

The papers that made his heart work on it's own. A threat, that he was scared could take the one thing he's had left on his life. He stares at it, unable to find a solution, scared for once on his life, and this time not for himself, not for his business and definitely not for his money.

Papers that decide much more than he's capable of deciding. His old tired heart won't stand all this pressure that has fallen over him. His breath hitches, his chest tightening. He's dying! He's losing! The papers are still on his hand...the papers will take away his everything...

He took the papers and turned the chair around to where a fire was set. He takes one last look at the papers, where his signature is yet to be written. He can still fix this...his death and the elimination of the papers would give an end to all this...The figure throws the papers on the fire.-"I'm never doing that to my only family. To my precious son! Never."-He said on his last breath and with that, his heart gave up on it's attempts to keep going, and with that his lungs let out the last bit of air.

He died, protecting his one precious thing, his family. His son now was saved...but that was only the start...now that he hasn't got his guardian angel by his side, he'll have to take care of himself...and let's hope he taught him well...because now it was time...Time to test his worth.

And over the papers on the table, where a legal inheritance envelope stands, one name is witter with a cursive rushed writing. A.Mark Tomlinson

...

In a notebook somewhere on the writers desk there's a few names underlined with bold lines. They seem familiar but the stories behind those names are yet to explore.

On the left side of the notebook. The one name who stands on the center. Louis Tomlinson. A male Omega, rare, 26 years old. Solo son of Mark Tomlinson. Lives with the small pack of Tomlinson's. Trained since young age to be the perfect candidate to take over the Legal (and Ilegal) businesses of Tomlinson's Organisation. Trained to be 'honest and fair', 'loyal and brave'. Trained to 'Never submit to those who's worth stands beneath him'. Trained to do anything an Alpha can, and he as an Omega could do better. Loved by his father, especially after his mother's loss at young age. Cared after and protected, always living on a slight shadow of protection his father set for him. Now...his protection is gone, and he's left everything to take care off. Now his training is going to be put to good use. Finally he's in the mafia...but an Omega without a mate out there is in high risk, if not his appearance his scent would give him away immediately. And that's how he got the first idea to hide this scent with supplements and injections, that didn't cost much and lasted longer. But not forever, that's why he was constantly a walking bomb...

Besides this name, a much more important one stands. Harry Styles. A male Alpha. 27 years old. Second child of Desmond Styles. Head of his fathers billion dollar Net organisation of Business (Legal and Illegal) in which 15 of the most influential and profitable enterprises are apart of, head of which he's been since he was 23. Him being like the head of Arthurs 'Round Table' controls his Alpha knights with fair justice and shared interests. never takes a step without being sure of it, and having check on it with each participant of the Net organisation. With that being said, you can easily come to conclusion that he owns and leads England...which he financially does. But always from the shadows. Like underground networks. He's perfect and only haves on flaw...he's unable to find a mate. Something that most Alphas his age have done since long before. Like his father, and his fathers father before him. Something that sometime weakens the authority and leadership, because of the unstable nature of a unmated Alpha.

On another note a another name stands underlined. Liam Payne. 24 years old. Male Alpha, best friend and right hand of Harry Styles. Brave and Loyal man, hardworking and professional. Dedicated to his job and to his family. Lives with the Styles grand pack. Owns him his and his family's life forever. Qualifications: Law and Politics.

Besides that name a new note seems to have been added later. A name written in black. Zayn Malik. 23 years old. Extraordinary Beta. Son of a large family that lives with the small pack of Tomlinson's. In charge of taking care of all his family since he has many sisters unable to take care of themselves. Works besides Louis Tomlinson as his bodyguard and qualified doctor. Like he did with his father before him. Sworn to protect the new leader and childhood friend from everything and everyone.

And at the end of the list. A smudged scribble of a always laughing man. Niall Horan. 25 years old, Alpha. Was part of the Romans pack, till he decided to work besides Louis as his bodyguard. Qualified at many athletic subjects, owner of a black belt, and mastered at shooting. Trained in Afghanistan for 3 years. Still remains a ball of sunshine, and would give his life to protect Louis Tomlinson. A man who wears his heart on sleeve, and knows the worth of friendship.

With that the writer has stopped...now thinking of what may come next...there's so much to happen with these characters, and that remains on top of the notebook writing with a black marker.

A title:

'Hidden Mate'

...