𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀

ѕιℓαηα'ѕ ѕαηιту

𝘚𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘙𝘢𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦 𝘈𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

𝘼𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

"We going to Dave and Busters! Y'all get ready cause we leaving at 7:30!" Simi said as he peeked in Janali's room.

After Simi and Nali showed her around the house, they talked for a minute before taking a nap themselves.

"Okay." They mumbled as they stretched themselves awake. Silana quickly rose up from the beanbag chair, kind of upset that she had to wake up.

"Aye Nali, you wanna invite Skinny nem? Weon got too if youn' want too." He mumbled. She thought about it before turning to Silana.

"Uh are you comfortable with us inviting a couple of our friends? They cool people." Janali asked.

Despite her barely knowing them, she highly doubted that they would invite bad people around her.

"Yeah that's fine but uh...what is Dave and Busters?" She asked, a shocked expression quickly growing on the siblings faces.

"Oh uh...it's like a place where they got games and stuff, like an arcade. It got bowling, pool, allat other shit." Simi quickly summed up. He kept forgetting that she didn't have a childhood, he made a mental note to warn his friends about what they say as well.

"Oh..." She trailed off, she had never been bowling but her aunt always took her kids to go. Her cousin Jai always told her about their events.

"Lana c'mere lemme touch up yo' bun, it look like you was sleepin' extra good." Nali said peeking out the joint bathroom.

Silana quickly stood up and walked into the bathroom, knees popping as she walked. She sat down on the toilet seat and Janali quickly got to work.

She touched up the bun and did her edges before fixing her own hair.

"It's gon be my turn next?" Na'Simi asked, sitting directly on top of Silana. Even though they had just met, he had already decided that he wasn't treating her any different from Janali. Blood or not she was now officially his little sister.

"Simi get off of her, you not finna annoy my baby already!" Janali said before popping him in his arm with the comb. He hopped off of Silana in an instant and slapped her in her arm.

"Simi STOPPPP!" She yelled, making Silana chuckle. She could tell they had the ideal brother/sister relationship.

"WHOMP WHOMP SKINNY'S IN THA HOUSE! Why all y'all in here?" A tall black dude said while entering the bathroom.

"He came in here bothering me!" Nali whined, making Skinny roll his eyes at her "My dawg don't bother people. Who she?" He asked, averting his attention to Silana.