Chapter 4

(Hunters Pov)

I woke up and went to move only to be stopped by a light pressure on my chest. I looked down and saw my little sister curled up on my chest with her thumb in her mouth.

Cute

I got up with her still in my arms as I walked to my bathroom. I held her with one hand as I brushed my teeth and I set her on the counter when I washed my face. I had to use the bathroom so I set her outside the door, did my business, washed my hands, and picked her up again.

She stirred on my chest as I was making my bed messily.

She opened her little eyes and mumbled. "Hunty?" I rubbed her back and whispered,"Good morning little baby." She looked up at me before puting her head back on my chest.

"Hunty, I hot." She said looking up at me once again.

"Ok baby, let me get you something else to put on.

I set her on the bed and walked to her room. I loked through her closet at a few of the clothes we had gotten for her until we go shopping. I found an oversized shirt, with shorts, and some bows to put in her hair.

I walked back into my room and changed her into the outfit I picked out. I did her hair into 2 high buns, and put bow on top.

I pick set her on the ground and take her hand as I walk to her bathroom. I put my hands under her armpits and lift her up setting her on the counter. I look at her and I see tears in her eyes.

"Why are you crying baby...hm?

She sniffles then says. "Why are you guys being nice to me..? Bad people saw I down't desewve to be tweated well."

I stand infront of her and pull her to my chest. "Baby you deserve to be treated like the princessa you are. And you will alawyas have people here to love you, Mama, Papa, and your brothers."

She looks at me then says. "Reawy?"

I nod and wipe the remaining tears the are left on her little, now red cheeks. "Lets brush your teeth now Dali." I say as I pull her tooth brush and toothpaste out of her medicine cabinet.

I put toothpaste on her toothbrush, and then wet it. "Ok baby, how long do we need to brush our teeth for..?" I question her so I can see if she knows, most kids her age are still learning how long.

"2 Minutes!" She answers confidently.

"Good job baby, I'm so proud of you!" I saw as I kiss her forhead. She giggles and says, "I know that because I bwush my teeth by myself allllll the time!" I sigh and hand the toothbrush to her.

"Brush up angelo." I say

"What does dat mean Hunty?" She questions. "Baby it means angel." She giggles and says. "Silly Hunty, I'm not an angel, they are much better than me! I sigh and say

"Okay baby, if you insist."

She brushes her teeth humming to herself as she does so, after about 2-3 minutes she spits out her toothpaste, rinses her mouth out with water, rinses the toothbrush, and puts it back in the medicine cabinet along with the toothpaste.

I'm surprised to say the least.

I picked her up and carried her ut of the bathroom and down the stairs.

When I got there I went to the kitchen and saw my whole family there. My sister giggled and jumped a little in my arms at the excitment of seeing her family. then she says the cutest thing.

"Hunty look, famiwy!"

I nod and kiss her little button nose, and set her down on the ground. She runs up to Alessandro and hugs his legs, he picks her up and cooes at her and she giggles.