Prologue

HOH City: Your House

You've been married to your wives for nearly a week now. The news of Blake being Pregnant was old news. After the Battle with Korizen and The Anomaly, you were finally able continue giving her the proper care she needed.

You along with Yang and your other wives were all surrounding her as she carried her baby in her arms. The amount of life and shine in Blake's eyes was something you hadn't seen since she confessed to you.

Y/N: Oh, Blake...she's beautiful...

Blake: I know...I know...

In Blake's arms was your second child, and your first born daughter. Her eyes were yellow like her mother's. She had little to no hair since she was only a few hours old.

Asia: Do you know what you're going to name her?

Blake: I was hoping that she could have a more casual name...I was thinking...Chloe.

Y/N: "Chloe"...? I love it! Little Chloe...

*KNOCK* *KNOCK* *KNOCK*

Jiro: I'll get it.

Jiro then walked off as You and Blake kept cherishing your daughter. For a newborn baby, she was quite quiet.

Blake: Do you think she'll be a fighter...?

Y/N: It's hard to say as of right now. We'll just have to wait and see.

Blake: Do you want to hold her...?

Y/N: I'd love to...

With that Blake placed Chloe in your arms as gently as possible. She was shaking a lot. Almost as if she was cold.

Then again, It was VERY cold outside today. So cold that the chilliness reached inside even with the heaters. Second Reality weather is weird.

Y/N: She's cold. I can fix that.

Taking a deep breath while trying to be as gentle as possible, a calm red aura started to secrete from your body. It was silent, gentle, and most importantly, warm.

Quickly warming her up like a big blanket, it was apparent that your godly Ki was useful for more than just combat

Under the assumption that Blake was cold too, you placed your hand upon her shoulder which allowed you to share your aura with her. The red aura quickly spread all over her body as she started to warm up as well.

You also noticed that Chloe's shaking stopped. So your little god trick worked.

Blake: It feels so warm and welcoming...this is what a God's energy feels like...?

Y/N: Hehe, not quite. Physically any Ki can be warm. But God Ki lasts a lot longer, and is a lot more silent. This way you can all be warm while also letting Chloe rest.