+ 75 +

(Y/N's POV)

"Okay, now that the water is bubbling you have to carefully pour the noodles out of the box into the water."

Nodding softly and standing by Jimin in the kitchen with both of you wearing matching pink tshirts you grab the box of macaroni sitting on the counter and slowly pour the noodles down into the steaming hot water, Jimin's proud expression lifting your slightly gloomy mood.

"Good job Baby, now you just watch the noodles and stir for right now."

"Okay..."

Jimin suddenly wanted me to help him cook dinner tonight when we got home...I didn't want to tell him that I was really tired...but I haven't exactly had a good day today...I threw up in the bathroom this morning and those girls were so mean to me in class...I'll never wear a skirt to school again.

Fighting the tears that mist your eyes turned down with your pout you gently look over when Jimin bumps your hip with his own, his lips pressing a tiny kiss on the top of your head as he watches the chicken frying in the hot grease.

"Are you excited about dinner?"

"Mhm...it looks yummy..."

"Here, let me check the noodles to see if they're done, we should be close to being able to eat soon."

Nodding quietly and stepping over to the side your hands gently clasp in front of the waistband of your sweatpants, a wide grin growing across the handsome male's face after he eats a noodle from the hot water.

"I'll drain these really quick then you can add the cheese powder and other stuff, I saw on YouTube how you make it taste really good."

Jimin seems so happy today...I'm thankful...I just wish I could return it...I'm trying really hard..but I kind of just want to cry...what if he saw my legs?

I sleep in his room...so he had to have seen them...how am I supposed to be a pretty girlfriend if I can't get the hair off of my legs...

"Baby Mama?"

"H-Hmm?"

"Are you ready to add the ingredients?"

"Oh...yeah...s-sure..."

After adding all of the ingredients Jimin set out on the counter you gently stir all of the items together until you see them start to blend into hot creamy macaroni and cheese, your eyes sparkling with a tender curiosity.

Wow...that's kind of cool...

"See? You just made macaroni and cheese!"

"Oh...I-I guess I did didn't I..."

"I'll get the plates if you want to go sit down Baby Mama, I know you're probably tired from being up all day. We'll eat and then I have something else to show you."

Something else?...

So I still can't go to sleep?...

I don't want to be awake when I'm sad...and I don't want to cry in front of Jimin...

"O-Okay..."

After Jimin sits down at the table and slides your plate in front of you your heart gently flutters at the smell of the piping hot chicken in front of you, a tiny smile forming on your face as you begin eating.

Chicken can fix hurt feelings right?

"I knew chicken would make you smile..."

Flicking your eyes over to Jimin who watches you with ever growing admiration your cheeks warm into a soft blush, your eyes quickly avoiding his gaze as your toes lightly curl in embarrassment.