||Anidita- Sex Series by AbhishekMalhan_Mixed||

I am really sorry for the delay.

I am brutally honest here, and both criticism and appreciation is given depending on the work.

Hope you like it and try to follow what I suggested.

~~~~~~~~

Anidita- Sex series by AbhishekMalhan_Mixed 

Cover- 10/10

Originality- 8/10

Character development- 4/10

Title- 2/5

Grammar and language- 15/20

Ability to keep readers hooked- 13/ 15

Plot- 17/20

Blurb- 3/10

Total= 72/100

Cover- It is perfect, and I mean it. I love the cover a lot. Keep it up.

Title- I suppose Anidita is the name of main female lead. It is a pretty name, mellifluous to the ears. I absolutely love the font of the title. It is perfect, aesthetic, and appealing. But I suppose you could remove the word 'Sex' from the title. It is not necessary especially adding the fact that the whole book is a sex series. But still some people might be uncomfortable, and would not read the book. It is totally up to your wish. I also thought that maybe you could create a ship name for both Anidita and Anirudh, it will a cute title. This was just something that came to my mind while reading your book.

Plot- I don't have much to say here, since it is a collection one shots. But I rated it high because you provided a story/ incident which led to sex and stuff.

Blurb- A total No. There are no teasers making a reader want to read the story. Only a warning, you should keep the warning because it alerts the readers about the content, and that is the only reason I rated you something. Please change it.

Character development- I again can't say much because it is a series of one shot. But I would say for character development the first chapter could be more into their relation and their love without sex. It could be something like a prelude. It will help readers get to know about more shades of the personalities of the characters.

Grammar- Let us get into this-

-You don't use full stops at all.

-You are too direct

I said this in the previous review as well, you are very direct and this book being a sex series, you should leave more to readers imagination.

- You don't write in paragraphs much, you literally take a new line for every sentence, it is immature and unappealing.

-Your sentences are usually very short. I get it long sentences make it exhausting to read. But sentences should at least have decent length, to make it look mature and appealing to read.

Writing style- I already pointed it out, write in paragraphs and your vocabulary is very direct, you could use better words to make the story sound better. This a very common mistake in your works as far as I have read. Also, please don't use capitals too much unless it is to show someone screaming. No, it does not drive a reader's attention but rather makes them cringe. I suppose you are new to writing, but still your plots always keep up the readers undivided attention.

Extras-

Don't use too much of capital letters.

Write more in paragraphs.

Use a full stop after every sentence.

Try to improve your vocabulary.

Don't write so direct.

Make your sentences longer.

~~~~~~~~'

Please leave a feedback on the review.

~~~~~~~