83. Body Repair Awakened Zombie

Chapter 083: Weird, Broken Limb Repair Skills!

Of course, this is impossible. In front of this, that zombie may be an actress before, or what kind of art is being photographed. In short, there are many possibilities. Only the skills possessed by this zombie have confused Xiao Ziling. The skills different from other zombies.

However, he has no way to calculate the detailed situation on the name. Is this identification also divided between men and women? Special respect for women? Do not want to disclose it?

"It seems to be a third-order." Chu Yutian judged this new zombie and other ranks at a glance. However, his brows did not relax, still close.

Although it is not a good thing to say that the fourth-order zombies, if you come to a fourth-order, he can only let everyone in the camp break through, and one is one, and there is no need to fight. But the third-order zombies are no better, and no one in the North District can resist.

He finally connected to Chen Jingwen: "Jing Wen, how'syoursituation?"

Chen Jingwen did not answer in time, only the deafening and fierce fighting sounds came. Chu Haotian immediately knew that the situation there was probably not much better than here. Sure enough, Chen Jingwen's intermittent response came. It turns out that the two zombies in the field are the third-order top, and they have brought a lot of second-order fellows. Not only did he fight with Dong Haozhe very hard, but even the other members of the combat group were struggling, and there was no way to solve them in the short term.

Chu Haotian did not continue to say anything, only let them be careful. He did not connect to the other two places. Until now Lu Yuntao and Wu Qingyun did not contact him, and they knew that the situation there would not be too good too. Although both Xiaoqi and Xiaosa are third-order mutant dogs, they are more like humans. The combat experience is obviously much rougher, and it is impossible to solve the opponent quickly. He only hopes that the two dogs will not be defeated by the zombies.

Xiao Ziling, standing next to Chu Yutian, heard the dialogue between the two. He knew that there is definitely no reinforcement in the North District. Chu Yutian has to deal specifically with the fourth-order zombies, and can no longer be distracted, so this new third-order zombie must be dealt with by others. He knew that his decision to take it was risky. But he had to do this, otherwise everyone in the North District of the scene, except for a few strong ones can escape, others can not escape bad luck.

"Chu Ge, that third-degree zombie you handed over to me." Xiao Ziling said.

When Chu Yutian heard Xiao Ziling's words, he turned his head and his eyes were very dark. Looking at Xiao Ziling intently, his eyes turned with an unspeakable coldness.

Xiao Ziling smiled calmly, and there was no bad attempt. He was not afraid of Chu Yutian's sharp vision.

Slowly nodded, Chu Haotian retracted his persecuted eyes and whispered: "be careful with Everything!"

He suddenly pointed to the close third-order zombie. Langsheng ordered: "All second-order awakened intercept the zombie!"
When the voice just fell, Xiao Ziling first flew out and directly greeted the red figure. He abandoned the water whip and took out his best Tang knife and speed ability. In the past life, he relied on his two treasures to survive in the last ten years. There is more familiarity with these two skills. In the face of strong enemies, Xiao Ziling decided decisively.