Part 13

Shin - (sobbing ) No dad please leave my hand it's hurting.

She tries to free her hand from his grip but he tightens it more causing marks on her wrist.

Shin's Dad - Shut up! you little piece of shit you are useless just like your mom.

Shin - Dad please for God's sake don't speak against my heavenly abode MOM.

She shouts but ends up feeling a stinging pain on her left cheek. She rubs her palm on her cheek to ease her pain.

Shin's Dad - Open your mouth one more time and I will give you a good dose.

He again starts pulling her with him.

But just then somebody enters through their already opened main door.

??? - Leave her! (shouts)

Shin - J-Junkook ( she says with tears rolling down her eyes)

Junkook's heart clenches seeing this state of hers.

Shin's Dad - ( smirks with raising eyebrows ) Oh my god! What brings Junior Kim  of Kim industries here? Interesting!

Junkook throws a bag full of money near him

Junkook -  Give me the girl and pay her mother's debt with this money.

Shin's Dad - oh I see! She has contacts with rich boys. I wonder what kind of sluts these mother daughter are.

Junkook closes his fists in anger.

Junkook - Enough!  You speak one more word against her or her mom and I will show you who actually I am.

Shin's Dad chuckles

Shin's Dad - okay I will accept the money though I got much more than her worth. You can take her anyways

He pushes her away but Junkook is  quick enough to hold her. She holds his shirt in fists and starts sobbing in his chest.

Junkook - How dare you push her! Let me teach this man a good lesson ( he was boiling in anger)

He was about to go towards her father but Shin stops him.

Shin - Junkook please take me away from here.( shaky voice)

He closes his eyes to calm down and  leaves with her.

On his way back  to home he looks at her from time to time but frowns seeing some marks on her wrist cheek even her lips were bleeding slightly. He holds the staring wheel more tightly trying to hold  his anger.

He stops his car near a medical shop.
He brings some bandages and ointment for her.

Junkook - Show your wrist.

She gives him her hand.
He applies some ointment on her marks  she hises in pain.

Junkook - it's okay,  it's okay (he blows air on that spot.

Once he is done with her wrist he asks her to show her face.

Shin - I am okay now Junkook (weak smile)

Junkook - Shin I said come closer and show your face!

She hesitates a bit due to embarrassment but  goes near him.

Junkook comes close and tucks her hair behind her ear. He then caresses her cheek but she hisses in pain.

Junkook - D-did he s-slap you?

She nods while looking towards her lap and starts tearing up again. Junkook immediately hugs her tightly. His eyes glistened seeing this state of his love. He carrses her hair.