Chapter 125

Chapter 125

One and a half month later.

The nomination list of Huadian Awards Film Festival was published online.

‘Special Operations’ was nominated for five awards in one fell swoop, among which the most eye-catching is the duo nomination of ‘Best Actor’ by Ji Yunqi and Yuan Yifei.

When Ji Li saw this list in the RV, he raised his eyebrows for a moment, "Has the Huadian Awards list come out?"

When Yu Fuya heard this, she couldn't help but glance at Bao Zi. They knew about the appearance of this list earlier than Ji Li.

Bao Zi hesitated to say, "Brother Ji, don't be sad. I heard that the film producer has reported all three of you up."

"I know this. What's the matter? Why should I be sad?" When Ji Li saw Bao Zi's embarrassed look, he knew that they all wanted for him to be nominated so bad.

There are a total of four nominations for the ‘Best Actor’ in the Huadian Awards Film Festival. If they account for three of the nominations in one film, how can other film actors live?

Ji Yunqi and Yuan Yifei are the two male protagonists, and the finalists are the most suitable.

Ji Li's ‘Chen Xi’ was the male number two from the beginning, and later it was raised by the producer Qin Yue and the investor of Lixing.

According to Ji Li's real thoughts, this character was already a little bit short of being listed so as for its ‘qualification’.

"Isn't there a second film in ‘Special Operations’? Besides, I still have other movies on hand. As long as I work hard, awards will come sooner or later."

The finalists for the film awards are determined by the organizing committee, and they are all comprehensively considered. There is no need to consider the gains and losses of a single session too much.

When Yu Fuya saw that he really didn't care, she smiled again, "It's good if you can have a positive heart. Besides, we are not incapable."

Xiang Suian in ‘Time Lobbyist’ was listed for the ‘Best Actor’ and Ji Li himself also entered the qualification for the ‘Popular Actor’, and he is still very hopeful of winning the trophy.

Ji Li nodded and forwarded the list published on the internet to the three-person WeChat group.

[ Congratulations, Third Young Miss and Yuanbao. ]

Ji Yunqi was the first to come out, [ I'm just an escort, just let Yuanbao win the prize. ]

He has always been careless, but this time he is actually a little restrained.

Yuan Yifei appeared quickly, [ Forget it, I am used to running with him. ]

Ji Li raised an eyebrow by the two people's unusual behavior. Laughing, he easily exposed their cautiousness, [ What are you running with, huh? Stop it for me. ]

[ I sincerely congratulate the two of you, and I don’t think I’m uncomfortable with being alone. This year’s ‘Best Actor’ has a half chance for our crew. No matter who between the two of you has been chosen, you have to treat me to a meal. ]