Chapter 126

Chapter 126

Help me?

What is going on?

Ji Li knows Yuan Yifei's temperament well. What did he encounter? If it's big trouble, he may have send this. This kind of news with obvious meaning of asking for help has a double entendre, let alone the possibility of joking.

Ji Li quickly dialed the man's number but it didn't connect. He didn't expect that the phone would hang up abruptly with a ticking busy tone, and when he called back, it had promptly shut off.

In the three-person WeChat group, Ji Yunqi has also found out that something was wrong.

He has sent many messages in a row, and even dialed a voice call, it was in a state where no one responded.

[ Ji Li, are you there? What happened to Yuanbao? ]

[ First, take a look at the last message that he sent. There was a location. I will call his agent and assistant to know what happened. ]

Ji Li quickly told Ji Yunqi, and then through Bao Zi, he was about to reach Yuan Yifei's agent and assistant's contact information.

Fortunately, there was a quick reply on the other end of the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hello, it's Ji Li. Is Yifei with you? Are you together?" Ji Li simply answered the phone and quickly took out a set of sportswear from Qin Yue's suitcase and put it on.

The assistant was obviously confused by these words, and it took two seconds before he answered, "Brother Ji, Brother Yuan is not with me, he and Sister Mingyan are with Edson investors tonight. Mr. Meng had a dinner party and set off at 4 o'clock in the afternoon."

"Who is Mr. Meng? What dinner party?"

The assistant hesitated for a while. Should he lie or tell the truth?

"Brother Yuan has rested for more than half a year. He didn't pick a suitable script. Some time ago, he saw a Chinese-American joint venture movie. If he wants to win the male lead role, Mr. Meng is the largest Chinese film investment director. He personally invited Brother Yuan and Sister Mingyan to dinner together..."

This is the invitation of the investor, Yuan Yifei is a big name, it is impossible not to give the investor some face.

After all, his studio is self-contained, unlike the big companies like Lixing and Chaoying who have the capital and resources. In addition to the ordinary scripts delivered to their door, if they want better movie scripts, they need to actively fight for it.

One party has the intention to invite and the other party has the intention to fight for it, so it complies.

"Brother Ji, why did you want to find Brother Yuan?" The assistant was confused.

"I can't get in touch anymore with him anymore. Hurry up and try to call the his agent."

Ji Li's heart became more and more restless, and he quickly confessed to the assistant. As soon as he hung up the phone, he saw Ji Yunqi shouting in the group.

[ No way! Ji Li, I'm worried! I've searched for this location! Go and have a look! ]

Ji Yunqi’s temperament is like this. He believes that Yuan Yifei is his own true friend, so even if he is ‘throwing a knife’ for his friend, he can directly rush forward.