Chapter 133

Chapter 133

"Long Island Iced Tea" has been released in North America and other regions for a month, and by the end of its release, it has received a full US$437 million in the box office, making it one of the top ten in North American movie box office history.

In the category of literary films, it directly surpassed many previous classic films and became the top box office of current literary films.

Ji Li and Qin Li attracted the love of countless movie fans and friends, and they became two Chinese actors well-known to overseas parties for a time. There were numerous film invitations from various directors and producers.

Not only that, the first round of the "Best Male Lead" screening at the Yana International Film Festival has already had results. Both Ji Li and Qin Li successfully entered the second round of competition, and the final result will be one month later. Announced.

If you are lucky enough to enter the final competition, then in mid-May, the two will take the work "Long Island Iced Tea" to the Yana International Film Festival awards scene.

After a brief announcement of the overseas film promotion, Ji Li and Qin Li flew back to China, each busy accumulating announcements.

In Chaoying Company, Bao Zi approached the lounge with five or six overseas movie invitations and script outlines, with a brilliant and proud light in his eyes, "Brother Ji, you? Look at this bunch first!"

"There are also three domestic film invitations, I will give you too? Bring them!"

In the past, it was difficult to pick a good script, but now Chaoying’s mailbox is full of various film invitations, and you can choose the best.

Brother Ji is amazing!

Things have flew away again and again, and now they can direct their eyes directly to the world!

"Where is Sister Yu?" Ji Li didn't worry about watching the movie invitation on the table.

"She's coming soon."

As soon as Baozi's answer fell, the familiar sound of high-heeled shoes rang, and Yu Fuya hadn't arrived first.

"Are you looking for me in a hurry?"

"Sister Yu, before "Monk" was finished, and even "Long Island Iced Tea" was released, my new year's business? Haven't my business goals been discussed with the company?"

Ji Li asked straightforwardly, he didn't neglect his next business?

Yu Fuya sat down and smiled, "Don't worry, I have already notified that we will hold a meeting of our own team tomorrow afternoon."

She pointed to the script invitation on the table, "There are so many movie invitations, you? Watch it slowly, and tell me if you like it."

"Don't worry." Ji Li shook his head. "I promised Director Yao and Teacher Fang. Didn't Special Operations II say that it will start up at the end of this month? What about the script? Why haven't you sent it to me?"

"I'm planning to talk to you?" Yu Fuya answered.

The movie was originally scheduled to start around March, but Fang Zhixing is a well-known screenwriter who is strict with the script. At the beginning of the year, it was said that the plot of the script had to be grind.