Chapter 138

Chapter 138

After one past zero, the battle for the film championships that belonged to the May 1st period officially began.

The box office of "Hidden Dream" is still soaring with a fierce momentum, steadily occupying the top position. In addition to it, the officially released "Reverse Hunt" also began to harvest at the box office.

The first thing to do is the audience and fans who participated in the screening. They posted their ticket stubs on Weibo and posted their comments on the movie——

"Good-looking! Good-looking! This pair of Ji Li and Fang Mo? The partner is too new, and the movie is full of reversals!"

"How many details are there to brush up! The male protagonist used the identity of the suspect in the interrogation room to speculate on the case? That? The tension in the scene is really absolutely extinct!"

"Actually, I never chase flow actors. This time, I'm aiming at Teacher Fang Mo's coming out of the mountain and the director's team. However, the male lead Ji Li and the old drama bones don't play together? It's quite amazing."

"When you watch too many suspense dramas, the police are solving the case. The male protagonist suddenly took the'suspect' identity card and reversed the analysis. It was super exciting!"

Also? Many film critics have posted? Show their own movie reviews——

"Because I am looking forward to the combination of Rongtong + Kansai, so I deliberately asked for the invitation letter for the show. As expected, the rhythm and plot of "Reverse Hunting" did not disappoint me!"

"As the first male lead movie that singled out Liang Liang, Ji Li's acting skills were not chosen! Because of the character's personality setting, the single-player scene depends on the eyes. It is just as exciting as Fang Mo's opposing hand scene. Even if you don't speak during the play, that kind of aura that belongs to the male protagonist is very eye-catching."

"In addition, this setting is actually quite surprising to me. The following involves spoilers, so be careful!"

"The first thirty minutes or so have always belonged to the male protagonist's personal scene. The psychological shadow of the early murders, the lack of empathy, the shock, calmness, and analysis after receiving the package, and those who observed the surroundings after the appointment? With subtle eyes, Ji Li portrayed this character very delicately."

"The middle section revolves around the case itself. In this section, the eyes of all the staff are online! The psychology of the seven tenants is subtle and accurate. There are many close-up shots that are foreshadowing. I suggest that friends who are watching it for the first time?

"In the second half, from the suspense creation to the preliminary reveal, the male protagonist Ji Li interspersed into the plot? It can only be said that the Kansai screenwriter is awesome, which does not delay the plot? The main line is connected, and the hero’s charm is in the case. How many points have been improved in the analysis."

"I won't talk about the final reversal. Everyone who has watched it will understand. The idea of ​​the film is very good, and the story itself is very good. It has to come? Say, rhythm + plot? + acting + music, four o'clock in place, it can be called a sentence good movie."