Chapter 139

Chapter 139

The two had just returned to the bedroom.

Qin Li hadn't come yet? What to do? Ji Li, who had found the right time, pushed him back to the bed and sat down.

Ji Li sat across Qin Li's lap, his palm tightly strangling the opponent's collar, and raised his eyebrows, "Master Qin Li, can you be fine now? Okay? Explain."

"Otherwise, don't want to live here tonight?"

Seeing Ji Li's jealous look, Qin Li didn't see half of his eyebrows panicked, "Finally it's my turn to ask? Are we, my baby sour?"

Ji Li snorted, trying to catch the online revelation posts for interrogation, "I heard that you are each other's first love? Are you separated and combined? Are you good together? For many years?"

"Nonsense."

Qin Li circled Ji Li's body and answered seriously, "Isn't my sexual orientation right here? I don't like Sun Li. From the beginning, I didn't have thoughts that I shouldn't have."

For the cooperation during the newcomer period, Qin Li has the idea of ​​taking his works seriously. Later, the nature of this cooperation vaguely changed, and he immediately cut off the connection.

Here in Qin Li, the quality of the work, the bad and the popularity, should not be derived from the hype about ‘love affair’.

Why can't Ji Li see the seriousness in Qin Li's eyes?

The suppressed vinegar smell has been volatilized until now, and he asked, "...there are many actors who have worked with you before, and the pair of Lalang CPs are all in the same basket. Who knows if you have it against you? ? His boys have been tempted?"

Qin Li chuckled twice, and was made by his inquisitive energy? Helpless and happy, "Do you know what will happen if I am tempted?"

"Ok?"

Qin Li lowered his head and kissed the back of Ji Li's hand, "If I am tempted by a person, and he shoots a commercial in the west of the city, I can rush to the east of the city and say "Song on the road"."

"He wants to eat ice cream in the big winter, I can buy all the ice cream types in the supermarket, and then drive the RV heater in advance and send it to him."

"He lives with the crew? Next to me, I took the major general to act and tried my best to stop by. I can't hold it anymore. I have to send the co-play script to him."

Ji Li heard it? His face was hot, and he pinched his apple. "When did you learn to be slick?"

"I've done all of this, don't you know the best?" Qin Li shook Ji Li's hand back and sighed.

"From the beginning to the present, there is no one but you."

The corner of Ji Li's mouth bends unconsciously, and he hums and just turns over, "Then what are you going to do with Sun Li? It's almost two days, and you and Li Xing won’t say anything about it. Some netizens will believe it. ."

"Did Sun Li's matter be on the public? It's a hype during the film's release period. I talked to the director Ke Hei and the producer for the first time. This matter must be resolved all at once."