Future Changes

Hey y'all! I'm back! (well sort of...)

Sorry I haven't been updating much, I'm currently in school mode (senior in high school if any of you were wondering) and have been thinking of future story ideas. 

As you all probably noticed, I have been updating a few chapters to this book, that's because I've been reading this book a couple of times and don't really like how the story turned out. 

I'm not saying I disliked the book and I think I developed a good plot, but it's just there's some aspects of the plot that I just find too cringey and just doesn't make sense. 

And most importantly, I really didn't like how this book ends. 

So I'm gonna be making some changes to make the plot make more sense and make it end on a good note. 

So here's are the changes that I'm doing

-The story would now be narrated in second person when it comes to the reader (you)

-Changes to a few scenes I found a bit cringey

-Fixing up the backstory behind the reader's violent tendencies

-Adding a bit more personality to the reader instead of being childish and curiously "dumb"

-Changing how the reader is "mute", they are "mute" due to trauma in the past but doesn't mean they completely lost their voice, so they are still able to make other sounds that don't involve talking

-Changing the reader's backstory and their titan shifter

-And many more to come.

And most importantly...I'm gonna write an ending to this book!

Problem is...I won't have time to read the manga and think of a decent ending for this book, so this is where you all can contribute and figure out how this book can have a good transition from the "last chapter" to a good ending. 

Hope you all are doing well and keeping safe. I'll try to become more active when things start to die down in school. 

Take care :D