𝓐𝓪𝓻𝓪𝓿 𝓲𝓼 𝓐𝓻𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓭

I got up as my alaram ringed I quickly took a bath and made my way outside to see the living room all empty

I checked my phone and saw a message from Kartik.

"I am so sorry a really urgent surgery came up so have to leave early"

I read the message and just typed a quick it's ok and left for a good restaurant to have breakfast as I just can't do such a good work empty stomach.

I stopped in front of a small cozy cafe and ordered myself some coffee with cheesetoast.

After being done I went to the police station as I have already had a talk with the commissioner here who was quite a good friend of my dad.

I entered inside and went to meet Mr Broad .

"Mr Khanna Mr Broad is waiting for you in his cabin"The constable said and I nodded as he led me to the cabin .

I knocked on the door and entered inside but not before I heard a small come in.

"Neil it's so nice to meet you my boy"Mr Broad said with a small smile playing on his lips.

"It's nice to meet you too Mr Broad"I replied smiling.

"I am really sorry about Prakash"He said with a sad expression he was really good friend of Dad.

"It's fine"I replied "Mr Broad did you get the proof about Aarav Sharma's illegal buisness"I asked after a small pause.

"Yes we have got enough proof to arrest him and also the company is transferred back to your name Neil"He informed making me really happy the mission of my life is completed the goal which I had since Dad died is finally completed.

"Thank you so much Mr Broad"I thanked as he nodded.

I then left for Kartik's home to book a flight back to India as now my work is completed and now I am finally tension free.

I reached the house and saw that the door was not locked that means that Kartik is home. I ranged the doorbell and waited for him to open the door.

The door was opened by a tired Kartik it seems like he really had a hectic surgery .

I entered inside as he followed my suite. We both sat on the couch. There was complete silence for a few minutes.

"So when are you going to tell My sister the whole truth now that Aarav is in Jail"Kartik asked breaking the silence making me shocked.

"You know the truth"I asked shocked whereas I know he doesn't know anything about it.

"Yes Mom informed me before you came here I really want to thank you for saving my sister's life"He thanked me as I just gave a nod.

"But if you ever make my sister cry I wouldn't mind beating the shit out of you"He warned making me gulp .

"Ofcourse"I replied.

"How If we have a lunch in good restaurant and after that I can show you around New York "He asked as I looked at him desbeliving does he have mood swings.

"Sure"I replied

I changed into a blue full sleeves shirt with white loose pants and then we both left for the restaurant.

"Sir your order"The waiter asked as we were now seated in one of the best restaurant in New York.

We both gave our orders I ordered myself cheeseburger with french fries while Kartik ordered a pizza with chicken nuggets.

"Where to head now"I asked as we were now done with our food and trust me the food was really tasty there.

"Statue of Liberty"He replied as we started to drive through the busy streets of New York it's exactly like Mumbai a city which never sleeps.

The visit to Statue of Liberty was really nice it was a beautiful place a scerenic beauty than we head to the Time Squares and roam there it has all the news you want and then we went to Sardi's Restaurant which is one of the famous restaurant in there overall it was a really nice day as I even got to know about Kartik he is really a nice person friendly,jovial and kind.

I reached home and firstly took my laptop to book a ticket for India and slept after that as I was clearly very tired.

Here is the update hope you all liked it also there is something interesting coming up in next chapters

Love
Aaysha