chapter 33(Alex pov:- part 6)"Wear my shirt tonight...Only"

Please share the book.

A long chapter ahead...

Alexander's pov...
Now give me a flying kiss🤭

Enjoy..❤

Alexander's pov

"You look better with my hickies"

I said looking my little wife who was standing in front of a mirror and was holding a small bottle in her hand.

Her whole existence frozen hearing my voice and I just loved the effect. I slowly walk to her without breaking my eyes from her who recently entered in my mind and had no intention for leaving me at peace yet!

Once I was just behind her, I looked at my art on her neck who look very good on her. My love bites which turned reddish-purple till now were looking so inviting.

I just wanted to Kiss each of them, that marks just showed my possession over her. She was looking down with her cheeks red and lips between her teeth.

Her lips...

If only Bella hadn't disturbed us I am sure, I would have tasted the thick, juicy fruits and I am sure once I'll taste them I am not gonna let it free anytime soon.

And I will taste it soon.

"Are you trying to hide them? "

I asked near her ear, as my gaze directly to my art on her. Hearing me she visibly gasp and slowly nodded her head. I already know she was hiding them.

Call me a bastard but I don't want her to hide them, I want them to decore her neck, I want her to carry those mark confidently. But I know this little wife of mine will die in shyness if I told her to go out with them.

I smirked when she answers me correctly, that what I like about her the most, her obedience, her submission to me.

"You shouldn't hide them..."

I again whispers in her ear to which she lifted her blue eyes and looked at me through mirror, her eyes hold complain, disbelieve and a tint of fear.

She is soo easy to read, her whole posture is very much obvious to understand what's running in her mind.

"But I have to go out"

She said and the nervousness was very much obvious to notice. Her cheeks were still red and when she Said that , my whole attention was on her lips which moved slowly and there only my desire to bite them overpowered me.

But I know I had to control, if I did anything now she will surely faint.

"You can go out....like this"

I said and I saw what I expected. I know she will never go out like this, here I was just playing with her.

I like to see the disbelieve in her wide open eyes with her lips little parted and face with a ghostly expression.

"What? No-no how c-can I. It will be s-so unappropriate" ?

She murmured looking here and there and then again to my eyes.

"I don't think soo....-"

I said and paused in between to see her looking at me while gulping. Smiling innocently I lean more to her ear ans stopped only when my lips were slightly touching her earlobes.

"But if you think, then you can hide them"

I said and a instant relief come to her face but oh my dear wife. I will not let go of this situation just like that.