twenty

Luna's POV
~*~

"Huh? Where is everyone?" I wonder as Jungkook and I walk into the quiet dorm.

"I'm not sure," Jungkook shrugs.

We walk over to the hallway and come to a halt when we reach the wall between Jungkook's and my rooms. Jungkook grabs ahold of my waist pulling me up against him making me smile as I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"I need to wash up," I tell him.

"Me too," Jungkook smirks, lowering one of his hands under my skirt taking advantage of the fact I wasn't wearing any underwear as he slowly rubbed his thumb against my clit.

"Oh really?" I raise my eyebrow up at him, enjoying the feeling of his fingers on my naked core.

"Yes, I think we should think of the planet and save water," Jungkook removes his hand, snaking both his hands onto my ass.

I throw my head back laughing at his comment before my attention gets captured elsewhere when I hear a loud moan.

I look at Jungkook confused before he points at Taehyung's bedroom. Jungkook puts a finger up to his mouth telling me to be quiet as we listen.

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung groans out from behind his closed door.

My eyes widen realising that we weren't alone in the dorm after all, I look back up at Jungkook who was smiling before he grabs my hand and pulls me into his room.

I look around his tidy room which was about the same size as my room with dark grey covers on the bed which was made neatly.

A tall shelving unit filled with marvel figurines captures my attention making me smile.

I don't get a chance to look at anything else before Jungkook walks us into his bathroom.

Jungkook let's go of my hand to take off his hoodie before looking back at me.

I narrow my eyes at him before beginning to undress as well, making him smile as he turns on his shower before stepping in completely naked.

I take off my last piece of clothing before following him inside, the warm water hitting my skin as Jungkook gently pulls me over positioning me so we were both getting the water.

"Don't get any ideas mister," I chuckle, narrowing my eyes at him while running my hands through my wet hair.

"I'm not," Jungkook chuckles, squirting some body wash onto his hands. "I just want to wash you,"

"Let me wash you as well then," I say, grabbing the body wash and squirting some into my hands as well.

We take our time as we wash each other's bodies, I definitely took the job more seriously while Jungkook seemed to keep coming back to rub body wash on my boobs multiple times with a giddy look on his face.

"Yah!" I laugh having to swat away his hands eventually otherwise I don't think we would ever leave the shower.

Jungkook laughs while I do a final rinse before stepping out of the shower and wrapping one of his towels around my body. I grab the other towel and hold it out for Jungkook who steps out after turning the water off.

God he looked amazing all wet.

Jungkook takes the towel from me and wraps it around his waist before running a hand through his wet hair pushing it all back.

Fuck me.

Jungkook catches me staring at him and leans forward kissing me on the lips before giving my ass a gentle smack.