Dementor

Mrs. Weasley was running along the train with Scabbers in her hand to get to Ron trough the window and give Scabbers to him. "Ron, Ron! Oh for goodness sake. Don't lose him!"

When she gave Scabbers to him they bid their goodbyes to each other through the window. And after that they went to find a compartment to sit.

"I didn't mean to blow her up, I just... lost control" Harry said.

"Brilliant"

"Honestly Ron it's not funny. Harry was lucky not to be expelled" Hermione said.

"I think he was lucky not to be arrested" Bree snorted earning a weird scowling glare face from Harry.

"I still think it was brilliant"

They walked and then Hermione stopped knowing all compartments were full.

"Come on. Everywhere else is full"

There was a sleeping man in the compartment covered in a cloak in the corner. And they sat with him.

"Who do you think it is?" Asked Ron.

"Professor R.J. Lupin"

"Do you know everything? How is it she knows everything?"

Bree rolled her eyes because she knew how Hermione found out and because Ron being dumb and answered how she knew.

"It's on his suitcase Ronald"

"Oh"

"Do you think he really is asleep?" Harry asked.

"Seems to be why?"

"Got to tell you something"

Harry got up and closed the compartment door so no one would hear what they talked about inside.

Under the rainy train ride the twins explained everything about Sirius Black and that he escaped Azkaban and that he's after them. Bree left out that she couldn't fit the puzzle pieces that seemed to missing. They explained what Mr. Weasley told them back in the Leaky cauldron.

"So let me get this straight, Sirius Black escaped from Azkaban to come after you two?" Ron asked.

"Yeah"

"But they'll catch Black won't they? I mean everyone is looking for him" Hermione said.

"Sure. Except no one has ever broken out of Azkaban before and he's a murderous raving lunatic"

"Thanks Ron" The twins said at the same time.

"Can you two stop with the 'twins speaking at the same time' thing? It's really creepy. Fred and George does the same thing"

"It's not my fault" They said again.

And suddenly the train made an screeching sound and started to stop.

"Why are we stopping? We can't be there yet"

Harry stood up and opened the compartment door and Bree looking out beside him. The train made an abrupt stop making them fly backward back to their seats. "What's going on?" Ron asked.

"I don't know" Bree anwered.

"Maybe we've broken down" Harry suggested. And the lights went out.

"Ouch Ron that was my foot" Hermione said while Ron was looking out of the window.

"There's something moving out there" Ron said and saw black cloaked figures outside of the window.

All the lights on the train went out and people started to panick. "I think someone's coming aboard" Ron said and the train again started to shake.